Plans for Christmas and New Year's Day

Malaclypse

Oct 18, 2001
what are you going to do on these dates? hanging around with the family? going to work? relax? party?
last post for today. good night.

with me it's waiting on christmas @ home, being the only outlaw who doesn't want to go to church and waiting for the family to return. later that evening i'll go visit a local pub with friends. that's quite usual on 24th of december here, maybe because all the singles don't know what to do. is there such an developement in your countries to be seen as well?
and new year's day party as usual with lots of beer and such. oh my head.

nobody goes to church in my family, so i don't feel much of an outcast (under that respect, that is) during holidays. i'd probably have some almighty christmas dinner with relatives, though, which is not that bad since i get to drink a lot for free. later in the night of 24th and 25th i'll hang around with some friends in some more drinking session and general talk about the universe.
i'd probably be a little more social on new year's eve, but nothing trendy and no parties if i manage to avoid them.

then i'll get home and slaughter my neighborhood on the charge of being 'too happy for my tastes'. :)

rahvin.

hahhahaha well actually this will be my first Xmas as single in 6 years so I'll be quite disappointed too, but at least Xmas will be with my beloved family...and for NewYears'Eve I think I'll do what I've been doing with my mate now that she's not here that was renting a good film and watch at it dropped on the sofa eating some microwave popcorn. Then how not, checking this forum saying how bad will be next year too, hoping the new DT is out soon and then sleeping...no parties!!!

Hopefully none in my family is a church-fan :D

Well,since I will probably be in my boring town and not in some cool Scandivanian capital:

on the 24th i won't do anything really special.. I'll probably be with my boyfriend listening to music,surfing and drinking glögg (if I'll eventually buy some this weekend) :)

On the 25th it's the usual family meeting....Yeah,i'll have to put up with my annoying arrogant auntie :mad:
but after that the evening will be all mine! :)

1st january i have no idea yet!!
but probably i'll join misanthrope in checking this board :D

Hey guys,have a cool time whatever you'll do!!! :D

A friend of mine has his 23rd birthday on the 23rd of December, so I'm going to have enough partying for my Christmas that day/night.

On the 24th I'll be dining with my family and then we do all those things pagan-families do on religious holidays - have fun together.

On the 31st I'll be working (voluntarily patrolling the city, helping drunken youngsters) like I have done every new years eve during the past four years. It is actually more fun than you can think of, believe me.

-Villain

24- I´ll be with the family, and enjoying the coldness of northern Sweden...:) Eating alot for free, trying to build up the fat reserves for the rest of the year...:)

31- With my friends drinking and celebrating... As usual...:)

BTW @Melancholia... Glögg? Koool...:) I´ve got my own very secret recipie (spl)... But...hmmmm... I thought it was a typical Swedish tradition? anyway...

-phyros out-

I am probably going to spend the 24-25 in the warm comfort of south europe (maybe snowy these days though.....), eating and above all drinking a lot with relatives.
As for 31th, as a fresh single I am probably going to spend it with my friends in a northern capital, maybe in Danmark, or at least playing kubb in the streets (yes, in my country we are allowed to:D) here, drinking a lot and hopefully having some fun...

a

Originally posted by Phyros

BTW @Melancholia... Glögg? Koool...:) I´ve got my own very secret recipie (spl)... But...hmmmm... I thought it was a typical Swedish tradition? anyway...

-phyros out-

Of course it's a typical swedish tradition and I don't think it's easy to find glögg in greece.... but when someone has "connections" can find everything... :devil:
Ok,seriously speaking i'm going to a scandinavian bazaar this weekend.. I'll buy glögg and marzipan!!
:hotjump:
:)

Well, If you are relly nice you could get my recipe...:) And do a strong and powerfull Glögg at home... :)
but I think I´ll pass the Marsipan...:) I rather eat Julskinka! Really lookin´forward to the first Skinksmörgås (would be something like ham sandwich, but julskinka is WAY better then your ordinary ham... It is xmasham! with mustard! :) And not to mention the Knäck! mmmmm... dunno what that´d be though...:) But it´s candy... with almonds and syrup and stuff...:)
Yeah, anyway...

-phyros out-

Originally posted by Phyros
Well, If you are relly nice you could get my recipe...:) And do a strong and powerfull Glögg at home... :)
but I think I´ll pass the Marsipan...:) I rather eat Julskinka! Really lookin´forward to the first Skinksmörgås (would be something like ham sandwich, but julskinka is WAY better then your ordinary ham... It is xmasham! with mustard! :) And not to mention the Knäck! mmmmm... dunno what that´d be though...:) But it´s candy... with almonds and syrup and stuff...:)
Yeah, anyway...

-phyros out-

Skinkmacka is the best thing about the days between Christmas eve and New years eve, hehe. The leftover ham eaten on crisp bread :).

I could be talking about ehmmm 4 days and ehmmmm 14 hours about Spanish typical gastronomy, but hey, you wouldn't understand a word, as I did not understood a word about phyros statement :p
now, I leave you with some vocabulary which would delight your innerbelly if you knew what it was ;P

*chorizo, jamón ibérico (uhmmmm), chistorra, paella, cocido gallego, parrillada, y todo tipo de pescado que a mi no me gusta, pero bueno*
nice huh XD

cheers
may be someday one of you come here and I can bring you to a restaurant so you can piss your undies pleasentfully eating :)

Originally posted by FatherVic

may be someday one of you come here and I can bring you to a restaurant so you can piss your undies pleasentfully eating :)

This is a Spanish custom? And I thought the stupid costumes of the matadors were the weirdest thing you perverts could imagine... :p

-Villain (who is famed for his ability to prevent himself from replying with stupid comments)