Possibly the worst day of my life

It is better to say ten things in a single sentence than to spend a paragraph saying the exact same thing. It has nothing to do with some phantom "literacy level".

And this thread was already off topic. I was simply continuing the digression, as is normal.

Im sorry for what I did Lesa.
Thats why I spent all night crying, Knowing that this was going to happen.
I was going to break up with you. And tell you eventually. But what happened last night happened. I can't change that now.
I've wet the bed now I have to sleep in it. You can go on, Finish school. And find a better man than I.

As for the rest of you guys, you should understand what happened first.
before you become quick to judge. Im not gonna pretend what I did was "Rude" or an " accident". What I did was just stupid and fucked up. I've been cheated on, and I know how it hurts. Yet here I am. Living up to what I did.
Im not running or hiding, Im not pretending. Im here.
If you want to flame me than do it.

Props for being a man and taking responsibilty for your actions. Most guys wouldn't do that.

In all honesty, you deserve it. Cheating betrays a weak mindset, you've not only hurt someone but managed to debase yourself in the process.

Owning up to it, facing it or any other such honesty makes it all OK bullshit hardly washes.

As much as I empathise with the power of feelings, you know Lesa deserved better and that makes you a pretty small man.

Of all atrocities, did it have to be a good friend of hers? Or assuming you know the person well yourself, it would make slightly more sense.

*huge hugs*

Being cheated on is one of the worst fucking feelings ever, I'm so sorry hon. I'm newly single and wish to hell we could hang out and be extremely drunk together. *more hugs*