Possibly the worst day of my life

I haven't finished reading this thread and maybe I should before I post, but in reaction to your first post Lesa, I am so sorry this happened to you, I've been cheated on as well, and it does indeed suck.

As much as it means nothing now, you'll be happy again, and whole again eventually, and no matter what you think, you're going to be the stronger person in the end of it. Try to feel better, and take care of yourself.

You deserve better than that.

::hugs::

I never once said owning up to what I did makes everything better.
Im well aware of what I did. What I did was wrong and Lesa does deserve better. and I am a small man, 5"5'.

And captain, I've Know this girl for 7years now, but end the end it wouldn't make it better either way.

Well, buzzed > drunk. Drunk = you start acting stupid and making an ass of yourself :p But yes, it would be hot.

Well, buzzed > drunk. Drunk = you start acting stupid and making an ass of yourself :p But yes, it would be hot.
That's not true. You can easily be drunk without being dumb, but it's SUCH a fine line to walk! At that point booze tastes like honey and a spoonful could send you into the blackout zone. oh noes!

Nah, I think you upset him with your constant drinking. This is really a complex intervention designed to catch you and put you in rehab.

See? You made him cry and hide. You're horrible.

Lesa I'm really sorry to hear about this. Depressed and angry and just lots of "WTF's" going through my head right now. I always considered the two of you one of those "special" couples :(

*lotttttts of hugs*

Shame on you Justin!! WTF, I mean really. W. T. F....I never would have expected this out of you. Not that I actually know you in person, but I kinda felt like I did. Lesa's friggin awesome. What a shame, all of this.