Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
continuing the theme:

fact: might voluntarily get a job which pays less than my current one. i sort of should feel stupid.

Fact: my wife just left for a week to see her parent's and I'm going to drink all week despite work just because she's not here to complain. I'm a drunk :(

idari said:
DragonLady1 said:
hm, I hate it when I'm sad like tonight and I dunno why
I hate that too. Happens too often.

fact: What i hate even more is realising things that i wish didn't exist, and being disgusted by them.

Yeah, I can relate to these feelings. It's worse when you feel miserable for no reason and then realise there's no reason and so you feel even more miserable because you realise what a self obsessed twat you are.
@Santu: Everytime I get totally disgusted with something or someone the lords of karma usually intervene and the disguster gets hit'n'runned. But yeah, sometimes I feel pretty lonely in my spiraling states of misanthropia and I wonder - are some people too shit for my idea of reality or am I too good for everyone elses... the answer's somewhere inbetween.

Fact: I have at least one belly button.

Fact: My dead cat has returned and walks my streets at night... either that or it's just an absolutely perfect clone of him.

King Chaos said:
@Santu: Everytime I get totally disgusted with something or someone the lords of karma usually intervene and the disguster gets hit'n'runned. But yeah, sometimes I feel pretty lonely in my spiraling states of misanthropia and I wonder - are some people too shit for my idea of reality or am I too good for everyone elses... the answer's somewhere inbetween.
Exactly. That's so frustrating sometimes, feeling like there's no one in the world who could ever understand why i feel like i do. Knowing some stuff about you I can imagine that the reasons that make you feel like that are pretty close to the reasons that cause it for me. Except i'm a lot more insane and selfish than you.

Fact1: TFH is right :) Life is a lot about how you perceive it :)
Fact2: TFH is actually the fourth horsewoman o_O But sometimes, I forget ;)

Dude, what? One more person who believed, and one that actually caught on? :lol:
You didn't really follow up that part of the Q&A thread that well did you?

Err...yeah, sometimes I forget too.

I did, but I realized how I tend to forget so I thought it was worth mentioning :p

Fact: I'll meet some friends later and we'll make signs for the graduation of a friend. We'll put them on the fences around the school so at some point he has to read them.. they'll say silly things like "Andi's is the longest", "Andarilius nails the exam!" and so on ;)
Andirilius is a name he came up with for a character in a game but maybe we can start a trend here :D

Yesterday was so amazing :lol:
We made two signs, the first said "Anderilius Pon nails the exam!" the second said "This sign has been rated 'totally unacceptable' by leading aesthetes. Our sinceres apologies", in the top left corner was a little pig saying "oink oink" ;)
You cant believe how proud we felt when we hung them up among all those "You can do it!" and "I believe in you"-signs that were all so terribly boring and cheesy
And here's some of yesterday's sillines in still and moving pictures, enjoy http://www.pavimaan.de/kram/schmandi.zip

/E: For some reason the link is not working yet, should be fixed soon though :)

fact: today I came to work by bike. it's just ten minutes but I ride with my laptop on my shoulders so it's quite heavy... well I guess a little sport won't kill me...

Status
Not open for further replies.