Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: three weeks ago i was accidentally very flirty with someone i shouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. by "accidentally" i mean that i didn't want to blurt out provocative phrases but they came out without my conscious agreement. i'm not happy that i can't keep what i say in check.

one of the periodicals stored in my library is called modern fiction studies. on the cover, the title is shortened to a very artistic "mfs". and every single time in my mind i read it as motherfucking shit.

@rahvin: the mind boggles at figuring out the contents of a periodical called "motherfucking shit" :lol:

fact: my eye disease will have no serious consequences, just a chronic annoyance with no pain. hooray for me.

hyena said:
@rahvin: the mind boggles at figuring out the contents of a periodical called "motherfucking shit" :lol:

there will be pictures of tupac, ludacris, and 50 cent, a review of the new the game album, and a column by dr. dre called that's da [logo]mfs[/logo], dawg. and - ooh - the articles will so blow your mind.

i didn't really think about a rap mag, but now that you say it, it's got a ring to it. ;) i'd vie for something like numero uno motherfucking shit tho (also for subsequent issues, yes).

:lol: It's so nice to have you back Mag :) How have you been? :wave:

-I'll celebrate the graduation of a friend in about 30mins... nothing like being drunk at 1am :D

Ssshhh! :bah:

But seriously.. one thing that bothered me lately is that it's 11pm, 12am, 1am.. why isnt it 12pm? or 0am? It doesnt make sense!

And for the record.. I did not move to Tuvalu! I should mention that as a fact sometime ;)

Lately.. as in.. the past few weeks :p

Fact: It was awesome :D I just washed my jacket and I'll have to take a shower later before I go out but oh well :p

MagSec4 said:
King Chaos said:
Fact: I Feel like im in the wrong place all the time.
How you feel goes in the 'feeling' thread. You're in the wrong thread.
;)

Nice to have you back.

Fact: I'm listening to A life once lost.
Fact: Still in the wrong place

Fact: I can run twice as far at a greater speed now than I could one week ago (after fitness training).

Fact: I prefer plumbs that aren't quite ripe (that almost sounds really really fucked up... I mean it in the most absolute and literal sense, I assure you).

Status
Not open for further replies.