Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
rahvin said:
:err: did you just move to tuvalu? (no, it's not a city in finland)

it most certainly sounds like one. :p

fact: to comply with the leaving craze, i'm also leaving tomorrow at 11.41 am to go visit my parents. my father is very sick. shite.

Fact: My jaw slowly moves throughout the day. until I can't bite together anymore because my bottom set of teeth are no longer in tesselation with my top set. The joints of my jaw also really really hurt when under pressure.

Fact: My thoughts, at this time, go out to Hyena and her family. Wishing your father well.

I agree... the bird phobia is pretty random, but then again I'm an aracnophobe... little insects (or big ones if you want to hyperbolize in the opposite direction) that scuttle around causing no damage to anyone (except the poisonous ones that don't dwell in my country).

Going on the theme of 'disgusted by siblings'
Fact: I'm disgusted by the fact that my brother showers once every 2 weeks and never washes his hair. he smells.

what? that degenerate..
You know what you should do one of these days? Buy one of those air-freshener things that you can hang somewhere inside your car and surprise him by saying "I bought you a nice necklace :)" and proceed to put it around his neck yourself.
Do it in the presence of others, preferably.

:lol:
I spray his clothes now and then without him knowing. The worst thing is how his smell lingers. If he's at the computer all night, in the morning the open space around the computer is just so evil. Its that stuff stench that you can taste after experiencing.

Fact: I just ate a foysty meal.

I used to share a room with my old best friend. He was quite the farter, and before the first week was up the room absolutely stank of him. To combat this I started eating stuff that would make me fart so I could get my own smell around me and not have to live with his. This continued for 8 months, and by the time he finally left you could almost chew on the air in that room.

Ew, ew and EW again.

What's a foysty meal?

I'm worried about where my current relationship is headed. Some might accuse me of having little or no faith, or being a person who has to have something to worry about constantly.

@Mags: Are you getting any of my smses?

I'm bored waiting for the Elite 8 NCAA College Basketball "March Madness"
to start in a couple of hours -
My team is still in it :)
The tournament started with 64 teams only 8 are still playing
the goal is the Final 4, then the championship -

Fact: I've had cereal with tea and i liked it.

Fact: I like eating my cereal on its own (ie no milk etc).

Siren said:
Fact: I've had cereal with tea and i liked it.

Fact: I like eating my cereal on its own (ie no milk etc).

Lol! Thats what I did some hours ago myself! :p (on its own, not with tea, you weirdo :loco: ;))
Altho I am really not 'allowed' :bah:
I am following this diet for my hypoglykemy (facts :p)
I have to eat every two hours >_< (tiny) bits everytime..

And less carbs as possible, most fibres as possible
Mweh, its okay I suppose (dark slices of bread with cheese :cool: and yoghurt with muesli, etc) :)

Tho it sucks BIG time that I cant drink alcohol :p
Yeah well, course I can live without it, but every time you go somewhere (or when youre just at home, ..anytime) and you want something to drink it goes like this: Would you like a beer? No, wine? Oh. Coke then? No, orange juice? Coffee? Nonono, all not allowed >_< So water and tea (but also not too much tea)

*sigh*
And thus the Wazoo also became koekjesless

the Wazoo also became koekjesless
What has the world come to?..

Fact: In the store that I work part-time we sell sugar-free cookies
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.