Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I woke up nearly 10 hours ago.
Fact: I miss.
Fact: I think minty chocolate is the best kind of chocolate. *scoffs*
Fact: Tomorrow I get left alone for a whole day and night. Woo.

- WOOHOO I just re-arranged all my clothes! I was going through them and then saw something and was like "what the FUCK is this :| wtf...wtf...*stares* wtf...*thinks for five minutes*...wtf...*tries it on* what the fucking hell is this :|....OH IT'S THIS!!! I'D COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN I HAD THIS, WHOA" conclusion: I'm becoming like my sister, i own so many shirts that i can't remember half of them, and i should not ever buy clothes again.
- I made a complete fool (*typed "full"* :gun::)) of myself in town today, and it's Rusty's fault.
- I just told my parents that it smells like jesus in our house :err:
- I remind myself of my sister when i'm excited, which is a very very bad and scary thing.
- I'm tempted to eat, but i'm trying to fight it because i'd probably end up puking.
- I'm all sweaty because i've been dancing and jumping around going crazy, fun fun fun.
- I shouldn't stop when i'm excited, because when i sit down for more than 2 minutes i get exhausted. *runs off*

I remember a scene from csi, about some conspiracy between 2 persons (not the 5 principal characters) but i can't remember between exactly who and when it happened (the exact episode). It's driving me crazy (i just typed craxy, which could be the teen-age nickname of a famous person)

@hilj: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i LOVE your jokes (sorry for the non-italians, but that is too good to go ignored).

craxy - pray tell, what is the difference in pronunciation with the original version?

hyena said:
@hilj: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i LOVE your jokes (sorry for the non-italians, but that is too good to go ignored).

craxy - pray tell, what is the difference in pronunciation with the original version?
today i definitely feel flattered :D

for the pronunciation i'd leave like it is, cause it's dumb, and this is the good thing about teenager nicknames: i remembered a classmate in elementary school that was named giada, and she wanted to be called giady to shorten (where???) her name, which was and is one of the dumbest things i ever heard.

Monroe: I think so, I havent met anyone who fits, and I doubt I will :D. It's ok though, my beard is growing to a hermit level 4 beard, and as soon as that is done Im living in the woods alone :).

Maybe we do Violet, maybe we do ;).

Nick

Wolfman Von Jones said:
Maybe we do Violet, maybe we do ;).
having heard his voice on the phone as well, i must say nick is one of the most reassuring guys i've ever stumbled into. it's a pity he hasn't found the loving embrace of sweetness yet, as he clearly deserves it. and if there's anyone reading who's looking for a partner in the chicago area (or doesn't mind her partner being in the chicago area) i think they really really should take him into serious consideration.

Caelestia said:
I, on the other hand, have been a whiny messy puddle, and I hate it.
you know how i've been, how i am, so don't be silly.
i still say there will be one day when we'll be in a position to make them all squirm. i'll take care of yours and you'll take care of mine, it's been the perfect crime since crime was invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.