Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
@balljainen: :lol: you should consider a career as a cartoonist. seriously. :)

fact: i'm totally sloppy. i need to wake up at 7 to catch my plane tomorrow, and i still need to wash a pile of dishes, the bathroom and the kitchen floor. i also need to pick cds for the next three weeks, but i've got a pretty defined idea about that (and for once i'm also bringing my laptop, so plenty of music for me). i really, really plan to pass out in tim's arms tomorrow, thus wasting a perfectly good and badly needed opportunity.

@rahve: answer my email, i'm a have no access tomorrow. ;)

lol :) i would make some seriously silly stuff, that's for sure. children will better stay away or they'll grow up like me..:ill:

Fact(posting here without a fact is weird): today i was in a place with a friend, some sort of amusement park, and since the ticket gave us access to everything we went everywhere: there was a horror house that was indeed the scariest thing i ever saw, but it was bearable..my friend was too scared and we went out before the end of the whole course :rolleyes: and i though that i was the one who got scared easily. we werent the only ones who went out before anyway, indeed it was a place where it was better to be like 5/6, not 2, it was well done.

fact:
im 6'2'' (tell me if this is tall, or just right, or short - I NEED TO KNOW!) but i wish i was 7 ft tall. i want to be an einherjer!!!

Fact1: My father is celebrating his 51st birthday in our garden and Im sitting here with.. not a hungover.. but the dizziness of 3 liters of beer I had last night..
Fact2: I need some coffee but I dont dare walking around like that..
Fact3: 19 days and counting :p

Fact: Today I was visited again by Perhonen, my pet butterfly.
Fact: Yet again I've forgotten a fact I was going to post here.

Im going to float down the Weser tomorrow... on a raft.. if we dont drown and die, or get our asses arrested by the police for not having the permission to float among 100k-tons cargoships.. I'll be back on wednesday. Be good fellas :p

I am listening to a metal show I taped last night, they had a 1984 special!
headbang_2.gif
I am so old. :lol:

Seraphim Belial said:
fact: im 6'2'' (tell me if this is tall, or just right, or short - I NEED TO KNOW!) but i wish i was 7 ft tall. i want to be an einherjer!!!
Caelestia said:
that's way short. i'm like 6'6. geez, do stretching exercises.
:lol:

Fact: In my floor this year, I'll be surrounded by rap-blasting :err:
Oh it'll be war.. their booming fake bass is no match for metal's double bass!
|,,/

well.. hmm.. :/ my speakers may or may not be a match for theirs..

i'm short compared to all of you. especially li. :)

fact: my ex turned into an alcoholic.

Fact: I just bought some red wine and vodka. Some of them will be consumed tonight.
Fact: I found a fork under my bed.
Fact: Rain and thunder makes me calm down.
Fact: I don't understand German when it's being spoken fast.
Fact: I've had lots of disturbing and confusing dreams lately.
Fact: I've been thinking of getting my first pet ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.