Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
idari said:
OMGMGOMFGOMGOM MARIA WHAT PET ARE YOU GETTING? *dies*
Eeh, I don't know for sure yet, and I am having problems of finding pet shops in Helsinki :p But I've been thinking of getting some cute cuddly fluffy little thing kept in a little cage, something like that. Kääpiöhamsteri (whatever that's called in English) or something. Something I can love and pamper to death :eek: A cat or a dog would be nice aswell but too big for my apartment and for me to take enough care of :/

fact: i LOVE cats
fact: two days ago i managed to put my mobile phone on the top of my car. i started driving and 20 seconds later i had a reason to be sad. it's much flatter now...
fact: no drugs no alcohol no nicotine no meat and apart from certain mental problems :loco: still very much alive!
final fact: (dada da pause dada da pause) guess what, i'm 6 feet and 2 inches:wave:

terria said:
fact: no drugs no alcohol no nicotine no meat and apart from certain mental problems :loco: still very much alive!

Combined with the information I get from your avatar and this fact: Are you Daniel Gildenlöw?

Fact: I was filling out my application form, and when I realised what the postcode of my old uni is (NG1 4BU) I just had to say aloud "what the bu?". That might be the first time I've ever used that phrase, even online. I feel so happy.

@horseman: nope. i just googled the name and well, i would very much like to be him, but i ain't. i'm sorry :) is this gildenlöw straight edge or what?
there even is one more parallel: i also make much metal! www.soylvybe.com

fact: feeling sickoldempty when you ought to be happy sucks even more than feeling fucked up for a reason. i guess.

Fact: My Swedish night classes are full of power-metallers from around the world. How cool is that? Blind Guardian forever.

WITH SHINEY STEEL FLASHING IN THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

This is not a random fact about myself. It is a fact about my chair at work but it is random, so at least it is a random fact. It kind of sucks. Why? When I plonk myself on it, the bastard sinks like a big fat anvil. When I try to be a delicate flower, it lowers me to a dwarfish level (hush, rahvin). Thankfully I've discovered a way to overcome this problem. Sit on it as hard as I can. For some reason, the seat does not sink this way :err:

Caelestia said:
This is not a random fact about myself. It is a fact about my chair at work but it is random, so at least it is a random fact. It kind of sucks. Why? When I plonk myself on it, the bastard sinks like a big fat anvil. When I try to be a delicate flower, it lowers me to a dwarfish level (hush, rahvin). Thankfully I've discovered a way to overcome this problem. Sit on it as hard as I can. For some reason, the seat does not sink this way :err:
( :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: )

@terria: btw, welcome back. we have little to none straightedge presence in this forum, so hooray for you, you bring diversity (and no, i'm not sxe. i can see my friends laughing desperately at the mere thought).

@li: delicate flower... you know, we have to discuss the theme of being a delicate flower sooner or later. as soon as i get my laptop hooked up on the local network, we will.

fact: seeing tim tonight. :D

terria said:
@horseman: nope. i just googled the name and well, i would very much like to be him, but i ain't. i'm sorry :) is this gildenlöw straight edge or what?

I don't know. He's quite the hippie, at least something close to a vegetarian as far as I know. I don't think he goes to concerts with the intention of beating people up though. :p No, you will not take that seriously.

Fact: I will now leave to play Halo and/or Metal Gear Solid Substance at cousin. Hooray for me. Yay.

Fact: I need lottery numbers. The first person who replies with 6 numbers between 1 and 49 can have £1 if I win.

Fact: Apparently I have luck.

Fact: I'm really struggling to come up with things to put on my application form. I sense horrible rejection coming along. Now wouldn't that just turn my world upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.