Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it is Caelestia, me too.

Fact: i feel anonymous and like a ghost in this place.
Fact: i went to the zoo today with a girl from iceland and one from netherlands and my roomie and it was fun and i dont feel as happy as i should.
Fact: i miss my cat, i want to hug something.

Fact for you Ben, next WOT novel is called 'Knife Of Dreams'. Sounds spectacularly crap. And that fact says that I occassionally show interest. ;)

rahvin said:
next he'll think your cat is "food", but eventually he'll realise he's "enemy". same as me with my mother. ;)
:p
actually the kitten is in peace with the world, apart from looking for mom and testing the consistence of my fingers with her teeth. it's my cat (a very old lady) that is terribly jealous and would like to consider the kitten as "food" ;)

Hiljainen said:
Fact: my new kitten went straight to my cat looking for milk, probably thinking that my cat was "mom".
Fact2: my cat is really pissed off.
YOU'VE GOT A KITTEN?! PICS!!!

fact: I'm about to go visit my new kitten.

fact 2: My pets seem to be happy that i'm at home most of the time again, since they won't leave me alone for more than 5 seconds. And i love it :')

fact 3: I feel a bit guilty because i forgot to reply to Li's sms, because i was basically asleep when i got it.

fact 4: I really need to hear from Mikko right now..DAMN WORK, DAMN WORK, TAKE A BREAK AND CHECK YOUR PHONE.

Fact: I've got an interview. I'll have to speak and everything. Oh dear.
Fact: I've never had an interview before, not even for college or uni.
Fact: Doom is gooooooooooood.

Rusty said:
Dr Kelso to Nervous Guy?
"Mister Murphy.."
"Dr.Murphy..!"
*rocks hands and makes a vague noise* "Just go ahead and get a steady BG!!"

Fact1: I LOVE SCRUBS!
Fact2: If I were a girl Id be hitting on Rusty :p
Fact3: Bad news, I have a GF ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.