Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rusty: It's possible. And I had lamb tonight.

It annoys me when people go "huh?" without explanation of what exactly they're confused about. How am I supposed to answer then, eh?

@Su: With a hangover of those proportions, I assume that last night was quite enjoyable at least? Go have a couple o' glasses of water and go back to bed to sleep the 'ker off. :)

I spent hours looking up airfares. I can't decide between visiting one person whom I really reallly want to see but probably shouldn't and meeting a bunch of great friends who would make me feel awesome. When put in words, the answer appears obvious :p

I have social anxiety disorder
I hate holding reports
I was told today that I probably wont have to do that at the University
It made me happy :p

This is how I feel for the moment: :ill: :erk:
It's quite obvious that I have a disease called endometriosis and there's basically nothing to do it but eat painkillers every two hours.

fact: my mom is going to send me a package with mexican spices so i can finally cook decent food, and other candies and stuff :D

fact2: im having mood swings that worry me

fact3: i have a love-hate relationship with UM and always wish i could post less and check it less, but always end up coming back

@li: and in that vein, i think you should visit your friends instead of dirk. seeing how eloquent he's been in the communications that you've mentioned to me, i think that you may be in for a definite bout of depression if you go abroad to see him: granted, you'll score, but then you'll come back black-hearted and feeling more alone than before.

Also, Dirk's a hairy arsegiblet.

Fact: I have a window that is broken and won't shut properly. Now the days are getting colder it's becoming much more noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.