Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I just erased a couple of phone numbers from my cellphone, a couple, but belonging to only one person, i couldn't use them anymore anyway.
Fact2: i feel like if someone injected some sort of painkiller into my brain since yesterday, in a certain way it's not bad.
Fact3: i'm overgothicing this thread like the nf one, i'm silly

Fact: I think it'sh more shilly to type a Sean Connery impression after watching him in Indiana Jonesh and the Lasht Crushade.
Fact: Alsho shilly wash me drinking beer and a bit of whishkey when I have to be up sho early tomorrow.
Fact: I should shtop thish typing now, but it'sh getting addictive.
Fact: I'm now conshidering talking like thish at college tomorrow.

fact: I have traced the lineage of the phrase 'indeed' that I love so much when ulla utters it ^_^ apparently she picked it up of my brother (Ethereal), who picked it up off a friend who picked it up from Teal'c from Stargate. The pronunciation to achieve full effect has to be veeerry specific however! :')

- My mom doesn't like my friends, she thinks they're brainwashing me :err:
- I like my friends. A lot.
- I've got a stalker on MSN who wants cyber.
- I'm cold and i'm wearing a beanie :') And plaits ^_^
- I decided to eat proper dinner today :O I never do that anymore. I basically don't eat these days. We'll see how this goes..

edit:
- I think rahvin is hilarious.
- I also think Rusty is hilarious.

Spike said:
fact: I have traced the lineage of the phrase 'indeed' that I love so much when ulla utters it ^_^ apparently she picked it up of my brother (Ethereal), who picked it up off a friend who picked it up from Teal'c from Stargate. The pronunciation to achieve full effect has to be veeerry specific however! :')
in-DE-ed.
always accompanied by requisite eyebrow motion -> :err:

~kov. (Love that show. Opinion on Atlantis?)

@Kov - Love the show too...just got hold of Atlantis...will wathc some of it this weekend hopefully...have heard good things about it.

Fact#342: I love Stargate
Fact#76354: I can't drink wine like I've seen posh people do :p
fact#383214: I try to avoid my workmates when all they want to do is drink until they can't stand.

fact: i'm not a huge fan of Stargate (it says "Stargåte" in the beginning :err: ), but i do like the theme song (the flutes <3 <3)

fact: i actually didn't pick "indeed" up of Adam. i say "indeed" in english a lot, cause i tend to say "niimpä" in finnish all the time.

fact: Spike liking me uttering the word "indeed" makes me feel warm inside.

fact: i have an urge to get drunk now, but i shall resist it and get drunk with Naku tomorrow if he wants to.

fact: i'm bored. but Marko will come here soon HOORAY and i'll force him to watch a movie with me

edit fact: it disturbes me when i type :)err: ) without the space and it comes out as :)err:)

Fact: I'll make up for Ulla's less-than-enthused perception of Stargate
Fact: I picked up 'indeed' from a friend, even though I watched Stargate a while before he did.
Fact: Anyone who utters the word 'indeed' in that special way captures my attention.
Fact: I'd like someone to be drunk with me right now :(
Fact: I'm weird but interesting.

Fact: some days ago i saw a huge spider in the basement, and with huge i mean a long-legged, hairy, black freak as big as my hand. the same kind of "big" spider that lives in this areas, but twice as big as his relatives :ill: so i just thought that i wasn't going to go in the basement again for quite some time.
Fact2: 10 minutes ago, on the stairs before entering in our apartment i saw it right above my head on the wall (the spider, not my head).
Fact3: i took a pic of him, why i don't know.
Fact4: all the sleep is gone.
Fact5: probably just Rusty and some other people here will understand this post :p

Fact: A little over a week ago, I saw a huge spider on the kitchen wall late at night. I ran.
Fact: A few days later, I saw that the same spider had managed to make it all the way into the bathroom, and was hiding near the toilet. I ran, got mum to come and deal with it, and she threw it out of the bathroom window, at least 3 metres to the ground.
Fact: Two days later (this now just a couple of days ago) I was called by my brother to witness that the same godsdamn spider was in his bedroom. I ran, he took it right to the bottom of the garden.
Fact: This evening, guess who was waiting for me in the garage when I went to take the axes back? Now somewhat tired of this new breed of homing-spider, I used the smaller axe to cut the bastard into at least three different pieces... then I ran, just in case.
Fact: I did not take a pic of him.
Fact: I certainly understand Hil's post. :p

That spider sounds cool. I like big spiders, but not the small ones. There's a semi-large spider who lives near our house and I named him Galileo.

My dance classes were cancelled. :(

I regret not going to the Black Dahlia Murder concert, as I have a huge crush on the singer, Trevor don't click if you don't like looking at shirtless pics of guys :p

MagSec4 said:
Hiljie: A spider.. in the house.. as big as your hand..
I hope your hands have some diminutive sort of medical condition
...or god help us all.
that thing is scary :ill:

Fact: my mom this morning decided it was smart to not wake me up to go to work with her, so today i'll spend not only the evening here in pure boredom, but the whole day.

fact: when I first mimicked/immitated ulla's "indeed ^_^" when I was back in Funland, she though I was doing it cos I was making fun of her and did not like it.

fact2: now she knows better. :')

fact3:I shoulda remembered that ulla did indeed, if you'll pardon the use of the expression, say "niimpä" alot when I was with her, but since Adam seemed to think that he was responsible for it, and since you are the ONLY person I know who puts almost the EXACT same inflection on the word, I kinda had to run with it. :oops:

fact4: in fact I think we talked about this before, and Ulla may or may not have attributed her use of that word to everybody's favourite pal, Mikey "Bumblefoot" Smith.

ouagadougou said:
fact: Spike liking me uttering the word "indeed" makes me feel warm inside.
fact5: at it should. :') and should have from the start.

fact6: I jumped off a tall building today. :OMG:

Status
Not open for further replies.