Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact 1: if i had been hyena, i wouldve asked him to take me to mcdonalds and spend the other 150 euros in cds or books instead

fact 2: my roommate has started reading harry potter... my work here is done :p

fact 3: today i bought myself a new friend. its green and leafy and doesn't need much water or sun, and i named him Pessi. Pessi is a Coffea arabica nana.

fact 4: im taking a class called Popular Culture in Japan. the examples are the teacher's hentai's magazines (which he passes around), doraemon, ranma, ghost in the shell, and next week we will analyse Neon Genesis Evangelion. i'm planning to do my final essay on homoerotic platonic relationships in Sakura Card Captors, i think, though suggestions would be welcome. i LOVE this class :D

fact 5: i'm nervous/excited/happy about tomorrow.

Fact: i want the university site to come back to life, since it "told me" the hour and the day i have to be there the first time, but not the place, and even said something about some meeting with teachers before dying in the ashes of pavia.
Fact2: still a couple of weeks and i won't manage to be home before 8pm, let alone the train to take around 7am to go there.

And so do I, Leijona. About as much sense buying that stuff as McDonald's though, you know. Tastes awful.

@Rahvin: Not that good food isn't worth paying for, but I think I can pour my own wine if I ever grow a taste for them. That's mainly the point. The other is, like VB said, that music has lately been my food. :) Hey, that's a random fact.

Fact: I don't find supermodels attractive.

TheFourthHorseman said:
@Rahvin: Not that good food isn't worth paying for, but I think I can pour my own wine if I ever grow a taste for them.
but no. if you ever grow a taste for wine it will become important for you that you wine is served properly and kept in the ideal conditions to taste as good as it can. of course you can manage to become a professional yourself, but many find it easier to spend more money in order to be served. hey, it's a fact as well. ;)

Fact: a week from now I'll be in the process of being rejected for another job where I could earn a couple of hundred pounds a week for a mere 4 hours an evening.

Fact: I need help with what to get my niece for her 7th birthday, in 6 days. Even her own parents are out of ideas now.

metal17 said:
I will be 20 years old next month and still a virgin. :Smug:
there's worse fates. actually, i'm 26 an i'm in the same condition as you. i am also terrified that said conditions will scare away any pursuers in the future, because it smacks of weirdness all around, but hey, true love and all that. :ill:

@rahvin: you were right. you're turning into me. oh, what have i done, what have i done...

@vb: well, different strokes for different folks, meaning that over the weekend i got my dad to buy me books in paris... :D so i now have sun tzu's art of war, which is a thrilling read (it's never been translated in italian as far as i know, but thanks heavens i can read french), and de tocqueville's democracy in america in brilliant editions, too. where other necessities, such as body lotions and perfumes, are concerned: my gay friend's boyfriend gave me a wonderful gift bag from sephora last night as a thank you for letting them live in my flat last week. as for cd's, i'm buying my own, so i'm all happy in that department as well.

fact: one of my friends got a "best graduate" prize two days ago. it seems that my mates are all out to make me proud this week. if i only could do the same for them.

Fact: i can't see any photobucket image which link starts with img.photobucket... , i have to copy, paste and take away the img. , then it's fine
Fact2: i'm pfffy for people not answering
Fact3: i have to get dressed
Fact4: a part of me would just prefer to remain in my pijama and stay inside here forever following the instructions of my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.