Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Li: visit friends and not dirk :)

Fact: from now on i'll never clean the house again, i'll just clean my room, since my parents and my uncle love so much to turn the house into a pile of crap (and even get angry if i point out that they should throw away some stuff instead of leaving it there growing new stuff) they'll be happy to start to clean it themselves. i do sound like my parents' parents.
Fact2: since yesterday in particular i don't have a very high opinion of my parents.
Fact3: but i have a very good book(s actually) to read :)

Thanks, guys.

The oddest thing happened. We talked on the phone. He bought a doll called Mr. Wonderful that says things girls would love to hear, such as, "Let me rub your feet," "I'm not sure whether to go left or right. I'll ask for directions," etc :lol:

Before hanging up, he said he had something to tell me. Then he put the doll to the phone and it said, "I love you."

:err:

It was really cute though.

Spike said:
@Su: With a hangover of those proportions, I assume that last night was quite enjoyable at least? Go have a couple o' glasses of water and go back to bed to sleep the 'ker off. :)
Yeah it was..or at least the parts i can remember..which doesn't say much :erk:

fact: I'm supposed to be sleeping right now.
fact 2: I feel like i won't want to get drunk for another 3 months after friday.
fact 3: It scares me that i'm not alone in this apartment atm :O

woah! that WAS a good'n. :eek:

fact: been home for a month and a half, and I am FINALLY getting around to sorting out all the crap on my hard drives.
fact2: I only have to work 4 days this week
fact3: I finally have the weekend off! :D

fact: i'm fairly cold, i have a bad back, i'm unmotivated, and it's not even 2pm.
fact #2: realization is coming to me.
fact #3: i'm obsessing over what i should do with my life.

@spike: well, most people stop wondering after a while. me, i didn't when i was supposed to do, and this led me into a serious quagmire.

fact: my energy levels went dramatically down in the past 4 years. i was sure it was the drinking, but even if i don't drink they stay very low. i have absolutely no clue to speak of.

fact 1: very occasionally i get fanmail!
fact 2: my new speakers still sound great and i love them. i will marry them and sex them and have little baby speakers..

fact: I so made a fool of myself big time today.
I was on the train, sitting there by myself, and i got a damn hilarious sms from Mikko. Of course i burst out laughing like there's no tomorrow, everyone was looking at me but i was giggling way too much to be able to even try to stop. But when i finally did calm down a little, i wrote an sms to Lasse, saying some really inappropiate things for anyone else to read, and I ACCIDENTALLY SENT THE MESSAGE TO MIKKO INSTEAD! I realised it straight away and first i was like "fuck..oh fuck, FUCK" but then i started laughing my ass off. I was literally crying of laughter on my own on a crowded train.
I was all red and my eyes were watering, and i was basically dying. Then i looked around and noticed other people's faces and i HAD TO escape :lol: So i ran away and found another seat on the train. Then i got extremely embarrassed of what i'd said in the message, and i was like "oh god i'm such a fucking retard". I still kept giggling a little all the way home though. I also texted Mikko that it was the wrong number, but he didn't reply. And i told Lasse what happened and he laughed...a lot :p

Fact: My job interview went... ok.
Fact: I'm in a Chemistry class with about 20 people in, and 3 of them including me are English. This college is very odd.

Fact1: I had a really good time with my friends last night, we got quite drunk :D
Fact2: I managed to wank off my beer!! Hoorah! (I told you we got drunk :Smug: )
Fact3: I hate cheap italian white wine now :yuk:
Fact4: Someone is probably jealous of a certain argentinian woman who tried to drag two of my friends at the same time while her BF was busy working in the back of the pub..
Fact5: It's only 9 days until I see the most wonderful woman of the whole wide world again :)

Fact: Sept 16 is the Mexican Independence Day, and it is traditional to go out and get totally wasted and pass out on the 15... and at midnight shout "Viva México!", which is the height of our patriotism. but i'm here missing all the parties :(
the other mexican guy i know called the mexican embassy and they said they didnt have funds for a party :bah: i need to get drunk somehow. i owe it to my country :p

fact: my neck hurts bigtime. i hate feeling sick and yet i never do anything but.

fact: It's disturbing when i'm on a posting spree and it says "last post: idari" in every thread :zzz: Then i feel like a spammer and get bored.
fact2: I think my avatar rules.
fact3: I'm so sick of everything right now. Bleh life, bleh the world, BLEH!!

hyena said:
@spike: well, most people stop wondering after a while. me, i didn't when i was supposed to do, and this led me into a serious quagmire.
Well, I'll let you know when (if) I stop.

Northern Viking said:
Fact5: It's only 9 days until I see the most wonderful woman of the whole wide world again :)
OMG Bette Middler!!!?! :eek:

Violet Baudelaire said:
i need to get drunk somehow. i owe it to my country :p
Now there's patriotism for ya! :p

Fact: Prositutes are moving closer and closer to the main streets by my house.
Fact: I still dont really know exactly where my sister is.
Fact: I keep thinking how life can only keep going down hill from this point on.
Fact: The interstate going to Wisconsin really sucks when you're driving on it.
Fact: I just fed Banshee two mice.
Fact: I started sleep walking recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.