Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sole4Raziel said:
I've never had a Big Mac from McDonald's, for an American it's quite a feat.
The only Big Mac I've ever had was in Moscow, because it was the easiest thing to order. :tickled: It was nasty.

edit: And I was dragged there. I can't stand it when Americans run to the nearest McD's while abroad.

Caelestia said:
Hearse and Kov are among my top 50 matches on okcupid :cool:
What's your name on it? :)

I listen to country music.

when i was 14 i had a crush on a video-game character named khaveen.

hyena said:
when i was 14 i had a crush on a video-game character named khaveen.
*can't help but get dreamy-eyed and smile stupidly every time he thinks back at the episode*
and to you folks who are unaware, hyena was 14 in 1992, which means the game character in question was very poorly designed and had no discernible ai at all. a bit like all my girlfriends of those years.

@hopkins: hang on in there! you and a bunch of others are my last hope for a relationship. :p

random fact: i just noticed that the questions for DT subforum has disappeared again. what about that?

Lina said:
The only Big Mac I've ever had was in Moscow, because it was the easiest thing to order. :tickled: It was nasty.
That may actually beat my feat.
edit: And I was dragged there. I can't stand it when Americans run to the nearest McD's while abroad.
I'm reminded of my mom's solo trip to Mexico last year. When I told her she should carry a Spanish dictionary with her to be safe she replied, "I'm not worried, they'll speak English there, they have to." :rolleyes:

Ive never had a Big Mac either, McDonalds is nasty shite. Although, when I was framing at this Subway (I used to work construction) I had to eat McDonalds for a month b/c there wasnt any other place to eat that we wouldnt have had to drive to.

You people are odd... never having had Big Macs. Trust me, if you're travelling in a slum ghetto city, anything that reminds you of home and is somewhat sanitary is a good thing. :p

Fact about me: I compulsively buy underwear and makeup. I still have so much stuff I haven't worn/used.

Very predictable.

Rusty said:
*cough* mine :p
I know, I was going to point that out. You're not going to sue me for being in breach of copyright are you? :(

rahvin said:
*can't help but get dreamy-eyed and smile stupidly every time he thinks back at the episode*
and to you folks who are unaware, hyena was 14 in 1992, which means the game character in question was very poorly designed and had no discernible ai at all. a bit like all my girlfriends of those years.
:lol: yeah, I was going to ask how many pixels he was.

@Su-su: Could you possibly mangle my name any more than you already have? :erk:

I prefer Burger King to McDonalds. It's the slightly lesser of two evils, and fills me up a little more.
idari said:
You're not allowed to use my bathroom, dear :erk:
Erm, you're the one with the steel bladder who can go without peeing for 5 days, dear, not me. :erk:
Spike said:
I know, I was going to point that out. You're not going to sue me for being in breach of copyright are you? :(
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes, Spikkiinpuu. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.