Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: i concur with ben on the affirmative action point, although i'm a bit queasy after reading "bwennie".

fact2: i am so tired that i will go to sleep even if it's only 11.35 pm.

fact: i was introduced to a girl my friend knows and she has some fucking kickass tastes in music (black & folk metal, classical). first girl ive ever met like this and i had a conversation with her - cant wait to meet her in person!

fact: i concur with hilj's inability to sleep on a sunday night because of oversleeping in the morning, even if i woke up at 10...

Fact: i just came across a chemical brothers' song that was responsible of most of my fun some years ago, when, while trying to hear the words with a friend, we both understood "tira fuori, tira fuori my chips". i feel so silly.

I feel like shit, even though I just got up
I cant decide whether I like this place or not.. I probably hate it as much as I like it
Why do I turn into a cold, self-centered bastard every time I feel bad?

Im going to the uni now.. see you later guys.. as in.. in 8 hours :Smug:

Mä oon Karhu! Vrum, vrum! :loco: Im going insane :erk:

fact: i just visited a hairdressing salon to get info on haircuts, and the sissy hairdresser run his fingers through my hair while i was talking to the receptionist, i so wanted to kill him. :lol:

@hilj: :lol: :lol:
you're going to kill me with blissful laughter one of these days.

fact: i'm drunkish on ONE AND A HALF glasses of wine. i should consider going straight edge if that's all my resistance.

fact2: i didn't go to the gym cos i'm still fluish. i have to go tomorrow.

fact3: on thursday night i have a very important deadline. i also have a medical at 6.20 pm. the two things don't match, although i guess i might try to be outrageously efficient tomorrow if that needs to be done. if i live. that is.

glad i'm useful :p

Fact: i love our maths tutor. not in that way, he's just so good at explaining, better than our actual teacher.
Fact: why hwywhywhwywywyhwhwy can't i sleep? after sat night's "accident" i slept a lot, then sunday night i fell asleep around 3, at 6 i was up, went to bed at 2/3, woke up at 6. today i was in a sort of trance, and now i can't sleep.
Fact: btw my friend told me that saturday apparently i was white/blueish and that i said i had pains that i can't remember now. pf.

Fact:I suffered with a leg problem for over 8 months there were days when I could not walk, went to 3 different doctors and got no relief - one doctor told me the only thing that would help was surgery - in the last 3 weeks went for 4 acupuncture treatments and now have been pain free for about a week - everything is beautiful -

@hilj: you were drunk, most probably. that's where the not remembering comes into play.

fact: i have started with chest pains again. damn the motherfucking paper wanting my blood. i want TIME - time to go to the gym and lounge in the sauna and watch movies during the day and see friends. but no, here comes the thing with a loaded gun and demands my full attention. that's what i hate about research. you want something remotely publishable, you've got to put pain in it. it sounds like a bad oriental movie.

Fact: This is my 12,000th post.
Fact: The discussion of computer, heavy metal, and politics will make me a non-quiet person.
Fact: I have a bad habit of sleeping on my hands and waking up with sore and uncomfortable hands in the morning.

@Arch: your avatar and signature are disturbing. :rolleyes:

Fact1: I'm getting more and more nervous gradually, have I forgotten something..?
Fact2: I have tons of things to do but I'm at work and can't basically do anything about it. :bah:
Fact3: This is how I feel: :zzz:

fact: there are workers in my office who are hammering so hard my head's gonna explode. plus, I don't want to work today!
fact: i don't have time to do all the things I really want to do. Instead, I must do things, like driving to get to work and then to get back home, that I hate. Someone should invent teleportation. And soon. I won't be responsible for my actions, otherwise.

gee, but I'm a damn complaining wreck this morning!

hyena said:
@hilj: you were drunk, most probably. that's where the not remembering comes into play.
:( no, perfectly sober

fact: i have started with chest pains again. damn the motherfucking paper wanting my blood. i want TIME - time to go to the gym and lounge in the sauna and watch movies during the day and see friends. but no, here comes the thing with a loaded gun and demands my full attention. that's what i hate about research. you want something remotely publishable, you've got to put pain in it. it sounds like a bad oriental movie.
:(

Fact: i'm dead tired, but tomorrow no classes

Fact: i'm talking too much here, especially about weird things happening..i should change, like talk about armadillos

Status
Not open for further replies.