Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

I finally have photos of my lot:

The guitars from L-R: An acoustic, Dean Baby ML, Vintage V100, Ibanez RG350,
Yamaha Pacifica rebuild project, my dad's 1989 Squier Strat.
Cameraphotos.jpg

And my rig is here:
Cameraphotos015.jpg

A Peavey Delta Blues, Hardwire Metal Distortion, Marshall Jackhammer and
Digitech Whammy.

Sorry, the photos aren't great quality but you get the idea.

I'm a rookie so I don't have fancy stuff..but after attempts with cheap basses I decided if I am going to learn I need something GOOD...this came up and now it's mine. "Warco" is my '2002 Warwick Corvette Std. (name is mix of Marco + Warwick...no I didn't name it hahaa)

just this:

36708_1508754085727_1440584054_1356109_2847301_n.jpg

and my Squier that is not played anymore, I dont want to scratch up the pickguard...This I had Tarot sign at PPUSA
197.jpg

Shit, dude. You made a choice choice there.

I made the stupid choice and bought a bass that needed a lot of work. On the bright side, I've got the exact tones I want, but looking back, I spend $440 in modifications on a $400 bass. I could've just saved up and gotten a better bass.

Shit, dude. You made a choice choice there.

I made the stupid choice and bought a bass that needed a lot of work. On the bright side, I've got the exact tones I want, but looking back, I spend $440 in modifications on a $400 bass. I could've just saved up and gotten a better bass.

Ya know what I say?

Live & learn. Now you know. What kind is it? What mods didja do?

I started out back in January on a Ibanez GSR200FM, it was defective with a REALLLLY bad J-p'up, it buzzed bad. Took it back, got another...defective back bowed neck...but when i took that back, GC was good enough to give me full cred($250) even since it was after the 30 day guarantee; I was so discouraged it was insane, I thought about quitting but then I went to the used section and right there on a stand was my dream bass.

My Warwick is one thing I've never regretted. My brother helped me get it, he was with me. Restrung with Warwick's strings, dumped the black beauties that was on it...blech...man what a player...great sound, they're not kidding about the "legendary" Warwick growl. Next..I wanna distortion pedal woohoo lol..

here's a real crappy pic of me and my bass....yep, I'm a (old) chick...hahahaaaaaaaaaa

60170_1618012097109_1440584054_1652727_6178789_n.jpg

pretty awesome! had them sign my program, I then freaked out like a little baby........yeah... I was super embarrassed

freaked out? aww they're just a bunch of regular guys...really cool kick ass guys who make awesome sounds. hehe...it was a nice treat to see them. I can't get over Tommi, he's a kick...he looked up at me and says "I know you!"

freaked out? aww they're just a bunch of regular guys...really cool kick ass guys who make awesome sounds. hehe...it was a nice treat to see them. I can't get over Tommi, he's a kick...he looked up at me and says "I know you!"

NICE! Yeah I don't know what happened, you would have thought this was my first time meeting someone! Everybody gets one right :oops:

Not yet a guitar player (my husband gives me lessons every now and then) but I am building up my percussion station. Recently purchased MalletKAT Pro, dont have an amp for it yet so have to use my keyboard for that (sad I know)
Setup.jpg

Nice back... Seems like a good piece of wood. Is it a solid piece or 3 pieces glued together? Not very clear oon the pic, but from what i see i'd say it's a 3 piece body.
How does it play? Has it the same nitro finish like all Gibby's? I don't relly like nitro finishes as they become sticky when your hands sweat. But your guitar seems like it had a satin finish. Seems very interesting...

Hi there, i'm new to the forum, so i'll introduce myself first a little bit.
I'm Jeroen, 26 yrs old, have been playing in some bands for over 8 years now. I play anything from early rock to heavy/black/speed/thrash metal. For the rest I'd say i love beer, weed, chicks and rocking out!

Now here's the gear:
You're looking at:

Guitars:
- 2007 Washburn Idol USA Custom Shop (= my absolute n°1 axe, my workhorse, my pride. It's not in the family pic)
- 2001 Jackson USA Soloist (Main guitar with floyd)
- 1989 ESP CS "the junior"
- 2003 ESP Eclipse Std. (non american version, with the classic 4 button config)
- 2008 ESP Horizon NT II Natural satin finish
- 1993 Music Man Axis SS

Amps:
- Diezel VH4 (KT88 tubes)
- Orange Rockerverb 100 (EL34 tubes)
- Peavey 6505 (not in the pic)
- Peavey Bandit (practice amp, not in the pic)

Cabs:
- Orange PPC 412
- another Orange PPC 412 (yes, they are that good)
- Marhsall 1960 AV (for sale)

Rack stuff:
- T.C.Electronic G-Major FX processor
- BBE Sonic Maximizer (pretty much unemployed lol)
- Korg DTR 1000
- Roland FC200 MIDI board

DSC00589.jpg

Main axe:
DSC00830.jpg

DSC00833.jpg