Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

collage.JPG

I had to make a collage for another forum I visit.

The preceeding gear I seen was fucking Awesome!!

What's happenin folks. This here is my first post, but I spose startin with a rig shot is as good an intro as any!

Anyway, this is the studio in my home that my dad and I share. He's a pretty hoity-toity trumpet player (as well as recent bugle historian), so he does a lot of recording. Hence, moolah for equipment that I have just as much use for! :loco: Wahoo! Not much, granted, but the Rode NT1-A is a sweet little condenser for not much cashola, and the A.R.T. Tube Mic Preamp and M-Audio 2496 zero latency soundcard work wonderfully to bring the tunes that the SM57 (I had to pay for that one :erk: ) picks up. Oh yeah, and a free copy of Cubase SX2 from my bud Cody (username Exsanguis), who also recommended all this equipment to me. Thank you always chum.

As for what you can see, that's an ebay-ified 5150 ($600, and it's held up well, though the tubes are in dire need of replacing), my new ESP LTD EC-400 (with EMG 81's), and my beloved Ibanez RGT42FM with a Dimarzio Tone Zone and Air Norton in the bridge and neck, respectively. I bought it when I had a monster hard-on for Dream Theater that has since GREATLY faded (goddamn Jordan Rudess, that stupid self-indulgent classical wanker), but I still love the unique and heavy sound that I get from the neck-thru construction and mahogany body (yes, a Mahogany RG, believe it or not). Oh yeah, and my old Marshall AVT20 and mom's acoustic case (with a USA Tacoma inside) in the background.

So whaddya think fellas?

e286a61d.jpg

Dude............everybody on here has awsome stuff!!!! Ive got a seven-string Washburn(that actually sounds really good), and I dont even own and amp yet. Ive been borrowing peoples equipment when I do shows. Man, I feel depressed.........LOL.

I haven't played a Powerball, but from the soundclips I've heard they're a bit different. Also, the Fireball is 60 watts (although it's far and away the loudest 60 watts I've heard, I'd guess it was 100 if I didn't know better), whereas the Powerball is 100.
If you're interested, go listen to some of rocksolidamps' soundclips, and read some reviews at www.harmonycentral.com

Here is a Modified Aria Pro II .. I'm not sure the actual year I got in on Ebay for a $150 bucks ... it sounds great and has Excellent Crunch tho it tends to slip out of tune easily all in all its a cool guitar and I have never seen anything quite like it

AriProIIDevil.jpg

AriaDevilBack.jpg

AriaDevilHorn.jpg
:headbang:

my current collection. i have an ibanez sa140qm coming in the next week

100_0222.jpg

left to right: BC Rich NJ Warlock 5 string, Jackson Kelly 7 string (for sale, PM me), Warwick Fortress MM 5 string, Dean Rhapsody 8 string, Ibanez Artcore af85 6 string
~gR~

Setupa.jpg

This is my main setup, a Peavey Wolfgang Standard and a Johnson Amplification digital modelling amp (150 watts). I also have a 7 string, a Fender Strat and a Yamaha acoustic. Wolfgang isn't so much a metal guitar as it is a rock guitar but it works well for metal. Its got an amazing tone and the D-Tuner (you can see it attached to the Low E on the Floyd Rose) is very useful if you need to quickly drop your e's tuning onstage or whatever. I've also got a 120 watt Johnson, a 60 watt vintage Mesa Boogie and a Marshall.

Kramer Pacer(red with emg's)
1986 Kramer Aerostar(white with white maple fretboard)
Ibanes S 7 string(black)
30$ generic Ebay guitar( brown sunburst, plays suprisingly well)
Hamer P bass with the frets pulled out and the fretboard sanded and hardened( bought for 15$)
Harmony Acoustic

Ludwig Drumset(from late 60's Early Seventies, true piece of shit)
Mapex 8 Piece( 4 rack toms, 1 floor tom, bass, 2 snares)
Sabian Cymbals

Carvin 2 channel 2x12 combo amp

vecf_lg.jpg

metalplanet.gif

WD7.jpg

rampage.jpg

-> Peavey Vintage Tube Series Rockmaster 120w Head (similar to the Marshall JTM45 Jimi Hendrix used) -> Laney 2x12" recto (oversized) cab with custom painted and installed yellow grille.

132244x600.jpg

Used for Black Metal distortion. Not in my normal signal chain (but when I get a noise surpressor, I plan on putting it in.)
63036_Angled-View.jpg

I have just the head, not the cab. I bought it for $300 and got a footswitch to channel switch. Good solid state amp. LOTS of headroom on the cleans for adding pedals into, distortion is brutal, the front panel has jacks for the FS, an FX loop, and headphones. Nice amp when you dont wanna warm tubes.

I'd say the distortion is kinda randall-esque. I like to bust it out from time to time. Im thinking about giving it to my girlfriend if and when she gets a guitar so shell just need a cab, and then I can start teaching her to play. (of course, even if I give it to her, Ill talk her into still letting me play it when I want to.)