Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Mangue Negro - Mud Zombies
7/10
Funny low cost brazilian production with a great soundtrack performed by Orquestra Sinfônica do Espírito Santo.
Adobe after effects simulates night scenes, but FX in general are pretty good except old woman caracterizations.
¡¡Dark and Sick as Hell!!
6492_Mangue_Negro_2008.jpg

You guys on about Zeitgeist are fucking nutters. That horseshit hoax has been disproven and found to be non-factual every which way since Sunday.

http://conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/

Yeah, I really don't care if it's true or not, in fact I really don't remember most of the arguments it made.
It just reminded me not to turn my understanding of the world into an absolute truth in my own mind. To be a little more flexible, unlike those dam christians :devil:

You guys on about Zeitgeist are fucking nutters. That horseshit hoax has been disproven and found to be non-factual every which way since Sunday.

http://conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/

Thank you for this URL. Will check it out. And as I said previously, even if the facts aren't all true, many points are very relevant, such as the danger of religion and the rife corruption in higher authorities which are unveiling themselves each day around the world. I was intrigued by the Venus Project, I found it to be appealing to me from what I've seen so far. However it does irk me that facts and truths were contorted and will look into more sources which oppose the views presented in the film for a more balanced perspective. Still, non-factual in every way is not correct in my books. There are many instances were what is said is true and easily backed up and many points made are thought-provoking, even if lacking all the hard evidence to back them up completely in certain cases.

The degree to which Zeitgeist distorts facts, figures, and quotes is unnerving at best and subversively diabolical at worst. It's literally ALL a farce, apart from the part about the Fed needing to be abolished, but for reasons completely different from what they present.

monsters - 6/10 not bad but not great, giant monster movies have been done to death, but this was done in the aftermath 6 years later and the worlds goin about their business, great use of hurricane torn towns though as a backdrop later in the movie

stone - 5/10 im a huge norton fan and while both him an de niro were good in this, the plot wasnt great, ending kinda sucked, it had fantastic potential but then it got too spititual or something in which the story got twisted up and spat out, and not in a good way

Not a movie but just finished season 1 of Spartacus: Blood and Sand , that shit is fucking badass ! Also I hope the star , Andy Whitfield , gets better soon.

Mangue Negro - Mud Zombies
7/10
Funny low cost brazilian production with a great soundtrack performed by Orquestra Sinfônica do Espírito Santo.
Adobe after effects simulates night scenes, but FX in general are pretty good except old woman caracterizations.
¡¡Dark and Sick as Hell!!
6492_Mangue_Negro_2008.jpg

You should watch Redneck Zombies if you haven't already seen it.
Seems like it'd be up your street.
Rednecks, Moonshine, Comedy, Zombies, PSYCHOLOGICAL TERROR and ACID FREAKOUTS !!!!!

You should watch Redneck Zombies if you haven't already seen it.
Seems like it'd be up your street.
Rednecks, Moonshine, Comedy, Zombies, PSYCHOLOGICAL TERROR and ACID FREAKOUTS !!!!!

Ok thanks, will be the next on my list!! :Spin:

The Other Guys 9/10 I just love silly shit like this.

Kick-Ass 8/10 The little girl is fucking incredible. You cunts want to play? lol

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World 8/10 Great movie, fast paced and I like Cera's type of humor in most of his movies so far.

Inception 7/10 Decent, but hey please explain the briefaces and the technology, sir. Nope. Waiting on Inception: Reloaded and Inception: Revolutions :p

Rescue Dawn 8/10 Good stuff, liked a Bale movie for once! Only other one was American Psycho.