Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

The Collector 9/10
the-collector.jpg

Fucking great movie. 1000 times better than SAW.
I couldn't move any muscle while watching it. Tension, blood and epic tits by Madeline Zima :headbang:
Sadly a sequel is coming.

Still looking for a good copy of redneck zombies, Mr. Gareth.

This evening I'm watching Zombies of Mass Destruction. :kickass:

The Collector 9/10
the-collector.jpg

Fucking great movie. 1000 times better than SAW.
I couldn't move any muscle while watching it. Tension, blood and epic tits by Madeline Zima :headbang:
Sadly a sequel is coming.

Still looking for a good copy of redneck zombies, Mr. Gareth.

This evening I'm watching Zombies of Mass Destruction. :kickass:

Just googled this girl's name and realized this is the ugly bitch I hated on Heroes , who was previously the ugly little girl on the Nanny lol

She just has this weird face that I want to dropkick and she was so annoying on Heroes
madeline-zima-34th-annual-saturn-awards-press-room-qZ0zTr.jpg

karhozat.jpg

8/10

Not as excellent as Satantango, but still a classic Tarr flick. Grim & True, the way cinema should be.

bump!

Black Swan: 10/10

WAY better than Inception and the Dark Knight, which are kinda the benchmark films atm. Everything just hit home perfectly. Music was just right, as were the visuals, and the sound was incredible.. when she's just cutting her nails, they made it sound so gruesome it made me squirm. Unfortunately I still have no idea what happened.. I need to watch it again.

Black Swan: 10/10 & stuff.

I agree. I gave it a 9/10 because I don't ever give 10/10. That would have to be some movie IMO.

Anyways, I've watched Black Swan 4 times already. Love that movie. Love Portman & Kunis. Love the fact that a movie about something I don't give a crap about hooked me in and kept me coming back for more. Of course, it's the deeper story that I'm attracted to but still. :worship:

Tangled 8.5/10
best movie disney has done in many years (i mean disney disney not pixar XD)

Bronson - 9/10
Just awesome how insane that guy is.. and at least half of the stuff present in the movie actually happened. :lol:

Grave of the Fireflies 10/10
I am brave enough to admit that i cried and i am proud of it too... looks like this fucked up world wasn't able to kill my human feelings in me... yet...

Above the Law 7.5/10 - Plot was pretty absurd and forced, but this was my first Steven Seagal movie, and man, the dude is a fucking badass, and can definitely dispense an ass-whooping :D His voice and cliché Sicilian-American mannerisms could get a bit annoying, but most of the time he was just a hard motherfucker :kickass: