Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

hmm.
Yesterday:
Leaves of grass 4/10 - Seriously a comedy? I almost laughed maybe once.
Going the distance 7/10 - first half just great! nice comedy etc. but the second half wasn't as amazing. Not a bad movie though

Today:
Princess mononoke 9/10 - Sooo great. Not a kids cartoon by the way! (decapitation and blood included). So original and interesting story.

Going the distance 7/10 - first half just great! nice comedy etc. but the second half wasn't as amazing. Not a bad movie though

I liked it enough. Sure it's got the sappy shit but ftmp it's a dirty R rated comedy, really Charlie Day should be in more movies.

Book of Eli - 7/10 had it's moments.

Surrogates - 7/10 had it's moments

Gentlemen Broncos - 8/10 gimme back my nads! Sam Rockwell steals the movie, Jemaine is great too.

Avatar - 6/10 well, the effects were cool...way to make humans look like Gargamel from the smurfs, Mr. Cameron.

Princess Mononoke is my favourite Studio Ghibli film. American dub makes me sick though.

The X-Files Movie
9/10
Pure entertainment start to finish, just feels like it needs to be about another half hour longer.

Antichrist 7/10 - I remember guys earlier in this thread talking about this atmosphere of evil around it, and how much it fucked with them and stuff; now I'm the first to admit I'm somewhat easily disturbed/shaken by some movies, but I didn't find this one to really be that bad tbh; I thought the imagery and photography was really cool in an eerie way, and since I had already read the plot summary on wikipedia awhile ago, I was prepared for all the super shocking scenes, so they weren't enough to really phase me. Definitely creepy, but I also couldn't help but find it just a bit silly seeing her just galavant around the forest screaming "YOU BAHSTAHD" over and over.

Now if there had been some random leering satanic faces or other blatantly evil shit, that probably would have messed me up a lot more (e.g. that creepy ass face that pops up a few times out of nowhere in "The Exorcist", now THAT genuinely gave me the chills). I can't really say I was disappointed, because every time I've seen a movie that fucked with my head I've regretted it - so really, if anything, I'm kinda relieved it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I expected :lol:

Antichrist 7/10 - I remember guys earlier in this thread talking about this atmosphere of evil around it, and how much it fucked with them and stuff; now I'm the first to admit I'm somewhat easily disturbed/shaken by some movies, but I didn't find this one to really be that bad tbh; I thought the imagery and photography was really cool in an eerie way, and since I had already read the plot summary on wikipedia awhile ago, I was prepared for all the super shocking scenes, so they weren't enough to really phase me. Definitely creepy, but I also couldn't help but find it just a bit silly seeing her just galavant around the forest screaming "YOU BAHSTAHD" over and over.

Now if there had been some random leering satanic faces or other blatantly evil shit, that probably would have messed me up a lot more (e.g. that creepy ass face that pops up a few times out of nowhere in "The Exorcist", now THAT genuinely gave me the chills). I can't really say I was disappointed, because every time I've seen a movie that fucked with my head I've regretted it - so really, if anything, I'm kinda relieved it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I expected :lol:

I just think the whole psychology side of the movie was really dark. I really loved the movie, it was great, I think it was quite refreshing and at the time I never heard of it nor even read any descriptions, just saw it and hoped for the best. I think, Marcus, that "satanic" or evil stuff shouldn't show up out of nowhere since this was more of a psychological movie, she wasn't possessed at all, she was just fucked, although I didn't get why the animals got in there in the first place, that's something I still quite don't understand.

Didn't she cut the guy's balls off in that one? Crazy...have yet to see it but it seems interesting, if only for the cinematography.

Whip it! - 8/10 liked it even though it was made for people ten years younger than me. Got a weird crush on Ellen Page for some reason. She walks funny, maybe that's why.