Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

2001: A Space Odyssey on Bluray

Utter perfection, audiovisual transcendance

I just picked that up from work the other day... I have yet to watch it :cry:

Hannibal Rising - 8/10.

I can certainly understand why people may not like it, but I love the atmosphere, the actors and the story. It makes Anthony Hopkins' Hannibal a much more tragic/disturbed character.

Martyrs 8/10
Most shocking movie i've ever watched out of A LOT!
Extreme disgusting scenes inside.

High Tension 7/10
The same like with Martyrs, but not THAT excessive.
+confusing ending...like in many horror movies.

rango 8/10

lots of cool references to classic films

the poster makes me think of hunter s thompson, which is funny considering johnny depp portrayed him in fear and loathing in las vegas.
reckon this is coincidental?

Hurqalya (Stop motion animation included with Secret Chiefs 3's "Live at the Great American Music Hall" DVD)

Very powerful film. I'd definitely recommend checking it out if you're into free-association and numerology.

Inception - 8/10

Thoroughly enjoyable, but lost points on hype :lol: I hate overly hyped films, they make me not want to watch them almost because they never live up to it. I just don't like the way this has been heralded as one of the best films of all time. It's a fuckin great film, but not that great

I saw The Collector ... it was a 7/10 movie till the ending came... WTF?! Just stupid... 5/10 !

The Untouchables - 7.5/10 - Connery and De Niro were great in this, Kevin Costner, whilst slightly overshadowed, still was good. However, his performance in JFK was much better IMO. A solid story and script, with some epic scenes and one-liners!

The Fighter - 7/10 - The characters were excellently portrayed, making it hard to decide whether to like or dislike the personalities (apart from the Ward dad and the cop who were awesome). The depiction of family life was very realistic IMO, however, the boxing scenes were (even for a hollywood boxing movie) pretty lame.

Raw Deal 8/10 - Super underrated Schwarzenegger film IMO, I had never seen it until now since I had never really heard anything about it, but it was exactly what I expected - awesome, over-the-top 80s action, AWESOME music, goofy Arnold faces and one-liners, oh yeah :cool:

The Rite - 6.5/10

Anthony Hopkins was excellent, and the first two thirds or so of film were excellent (if a little slow), the last little bit, however, was rather silly IMO and really didn't live up to the expectations :(

I actually just got the Fighter on Blu Ray , even if the boxing was taken out all together I'd still give this movie a high score. I'd say 9/10 , Wahlberg was great. Anyone who's had a drug addicted family member will see that Christian Bale's portrayal of Dickie Ecklund was pretty spot on.