Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Possibly; I love Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs, but I thought Kill Bill was just annoying and stupid. Never saw that Grindhouse bit of his... just wasn't interested at all.

Absolutely fucking loved Inglourious Basterds, though. Brad Pitt is, once again, a total badass!

I gotta see this, seems like it's his return to form.

Kill Bill was bad IMO, boring, stupid, anything you want.
IB looks badass, now I just need to go to Montreal or another town where they have English screenings of it, for it not to be translated shit.

Mississippi Burning - 9/10 (I love you Gene Hackman)
Gran Torino - 4/10 (Some of the worst acting I've ever seen - I don't understand why everyone loved this movie.)

Edit: Just watched the trailer for 2012. If this movie is twice as good as The Day After Tomorrow it'll still be one of the worst movies of recent memory. It doesn't look that much better than The Day After Tomorrow.

i have seen all these last week:

All the Boys Love Mandy Lane 5/10
Personal Effect 7/10
Into the Wild 9/10
Woman 8/10
Paparazzi 9/10
Nordwand 10/10
Free Rainer 10/10 (this one was really awesome)

from now on i will keep up the date and just post the latest one

Saw "District 9" and loved it - rate it a solid 9 out of 10. Must note that my wife did not care for it - she was not into the whole analogous storytelling involved in it, but I've always thought that the best Sci-Fi always involves analogous storytelling in one way or another.

sounds cool jeff, pulp fiction and reservoir dogs are too of my favourite movies ever so i am betting on liking this

i watched the elephant man last night, felt totally dead inside afterwards, one of the most moving films i have seen in a long fucking time.
dont really know what id rate it

Gran Tourino - 4/10 - Didn't see what all the fuss was about... And the ending is a massive anticlimax.

Inglourious Basterds - 9/10 - Really, REALLY good movie! Favourite parts was the testicular mexican standoff under the table, specifically when Sgt. Stiglitz's anger is boiling up, and then really exeggeratedly points his pistol in Maj. Hellstrom's crotch saying 'that makes 3 of us'. Had me in stitches when it all kicks off and cuts to Stigletz going crazy!

Inglorious Basterds is one of the few films I cannot WAIT to go and see again - next Wednesday, probably :eek:)

i agree Inglourious Basterds was just great....

How about that German dude.....what a great actor...I was most suprised by that dude

Also District 9 ....I also enjoyed this one.....I was so suprised by the storyline....I wasn't quite expecting that for some reason.....But i liked it!