Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

it also had too many hacker terms that dont actually exist
and die hard 1 had alan rickman
die hard 2 had that guy from shawshank redemption
die hard with a vengeance had jeremy irons and sam l jackson
die hard 4 has... that fat douchebag guy that isnt funny

you do know the one
i dislike that person immensely. HE'S NO FUCKING ALAN RICKMAN IS HE >:{

edit: we have spent a long ass time blathering about die hard
shall we shut up now? hahaaaa

Saw I: 9/10

Saw II: 8/10

Saw III: 10/10

Saw IIII: 7,5/10

Watched the dvd set with the wife over the last couple of days. And no bashing em' now, I fucking love these movies :lol:

From my blu ray haul that I got for xmas I watched
Inglourious Basterds 9/10 Awesome movie, loved it because it wasn't your typical Tarantino movie. Class!
Drag Me Hell 8/10 Too funny to be horror but it's good to see Raimi make something other than Spiderman that's faithful to his horror roots. A lot of Evil Dead type parts in there.
District 9 10/10 Hands down the best movie I saw in 2009. Excellent film

Rest of the movies I got on Blu Ray were ones I've seen already such as Kill Bill 1 & 2, Hellboy 1 & 2, Sin City, Gladiator. Will stick on Gladiator tonight and have a few beers, can't wait to watch the director's cut on Blu Ray

Saw I: 9/10

Saw II: 8/10

Saw III: 10/10

Saw IIII: 7,5/10

Watched the dvd set with the wife over the last couple of days. And no bashing em' now, I fucking love these movies :lol:

saw movies are my guilty pleasure
my ratings probably go like this:

saw 1: 8/10
saw 2: 5/10
saw 3: 9/10
saw 4: 7/10
saw 5: 9/10

waiting for saw 6 on dvd :D

i'd say:

Saw 1 : 9/10
Saw 2 : 5/10 (didnt like it that much)
Saw 3 : 7/10
Saw 4 : 6/10
Saw 5 : 6/10
Saw 6 : 8/10

even if the whole franchise is just about the money (everything after part 1 i mean), somehow i cant stop watching.

I thought it was one of those highly overrated movies...I was so wrong. One of the best movies I've seen in a loooong time.

Pandorum : 8 /10

Great story and main idea, didn't foresee the plot twist at all. Some plot holes though.