Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

I've seen Toxic Avenger so many fucking times, love that movie.
What I love about it , is that it's ironically so subtle in many ways, so you have to watch it again and again and again to catch all the jokes and details.

Inglorious Bastards 3/10
i was very dissapointed by that movie..
i usually love tarantinos works, but this was his worst imho

California Man - 9/10
BioDome - 8/10 "VIVA LOS BIO-DOME"

Saw these years ago but wasn't old enough to appreciate them

For movies in the stoner-vein, gotta say they were a good laugh...

I've also walked around saying "Bud-dy" for the last week or so...

I preferred Toxic Avenger 4 and Poultrygeist to Toxic Avenger 1.

Redneck Zombies is still the best troma though, THE BEST.

I don't remember it being funny
that film sent me to another fucking universe, it's a work of pure, deep, incredible art.
it literally hurt to get through that film, made me feel ill through and through

I LOVED IT :D

Zombieland: 8/10 (just great fun)
District 9: 1/10 (shittiest movie I've ever seen - one big missed opportunity)
The Men Who Stare At Goats: 4/10 (waste of time, despite good cast)
Pandorum: 8/10 (actress Antje Traue = the hottest chick I've seen in a LOOONG time!)
The Road: 4/10 (was so psyched for this after the trailers and was totally let down by the non-plot)

Saw that one at a sneak preview and I almost shat bricks when I watched the Golden Globe's and realized this was nominated (several times).

But so was Avatar... :p

I don't know how it did. I had high hopes for it, but it just got real bad real quick. They got the uniforms, lingo, and setting right. But from there on it was all wrong. And I'm tired of the 'everyone has PTSD that went to Iraq' thing. It really isn't like that over there. People get PTSD that never leave a base. Obviously it makes for a good storyline though.