Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

2012 - 6/10. how does john cusack drive from LA to wyoming in like 4 hours??

inglorious bastards - 9/10. had all the usual tarantino elements, but he really upped the ante on the suspense...the opening scene, along with the one where the jewhunter meets with the older shoshana are amazing, as is the scene in the bar

i almost shit myself when dude ordered a latte and a glass of milk...talk about a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... moment

Pandorum - 4/10 - really slow, really confusing, pretty dumb.

Inglorious Basterds - 7/10 - really slow, good acting, good action scenes.

Zombieland - 7/10 - pretty funny, decent blood and guts, ok plot.

Black Dynamite - 10/10

No words to express the awesomeness of this movie, first, I'm a sucker for horribly done 70's spies/kung fu movies, so I always love knock-offs, second, it's fucking hilarious, third, it fails miserably, but with class and on purpose. 10.

Creation - 8/10
Hachiko: A Dog's Story 8/10

A few days ago I saw again the Godfather trilogy and all I can say is that it´s the best trilogy ever made.:worship:

Paranormal Activity .... 8/10

I don't care what the haters say, this movie was cool. I thought for what it was, it was really well done with great pacing. Got to see the alternate ending and have to say I actually prefer the theatrical ending better. Thought it worked better for the movie. Overall pretty entertaining

Hellboy
&
Hellboy II : the golden army
10/10
i just cant stop watching these movies
i just fucking love Hellboy >.<

Red Sonja - 6/10 for how hilariously bad it was, Brigitte Nielsen's acting truly has to be seen to be believed :lol: (but of course she totally fit the image and looked pretty slammin', though I could've done without her hairstyle, essentially a really really long mullet :loco: )

Just saw Hachiko yesterday, really moved me into tears, truly a beautiful real story and movie.

Yeah men, it´s a real good movie. Did you know that the dog from the real story has a statue? Yeah, that´s right.

Red Sonja - 6/10 for how hilariously bad it was, Brigitte Nielsen's acting truly has to be seen to be believed :lol: (but of course she totally fit the image and looked pretty slammin', though I could've done without her hairstyle, essentially a really really long mullet :loco: )

And the 6 it´s just for arnie, you can say that!lol First I read some reviews and they were really bad, so when I saw the movie I was expecting a lot worse. But yes, not a good movie. But I also liked Conan the Destroyer and the reviews are really bad too.

Yeah, I dug "Destroyer" for what it was, and DEFINITELY thought it was better than RS - still, there was a lot of truly lol-worthy cheese in it, so I'd say that accounted for maybe 2 out of the 10 points (but Arnold was definitely the other 4 :D)

"From Paris With Love" 6.5/10. I expected a senseless action movie, which I love, which it was, but coupled with a crappy story and shit acting...it was meh. Lots of fun shooting though, but nowhere near as enjoyable as "Taken." 10/10 on that one for me. 1.5 hours, no nonsense destruction!

-Joe

You know Marcus rose mcgowen is doing a remake hahah, is out in really soon for you americans.
I just have to watch it for Rose fucking "biotcha" ha
You know Red sonja is one of those sword and sorcery movies, you gotta be into the genre to love it, it's not the best really but at least Nilsen was really hot in that movie lol.
Personally I love to death the first "conan the barbarian" the soundtrack is one of the best ever made by man ;)

Oh yeah dude, the first Conan is awesome, and so is "Destroyer" in its way; I dig the style/genre (though not as much as sci-fi), but you have to admit, that little prince was so fucking annoying (and an equally terrible actor), aforementioned Nilsen acting, etc. - but man I lol'ed a lot, and there were some good fights, and both Nilsen and of course Arnie handled the swords well (or at least made it look convincing, I'm no swordplay expert :D) And yeah, I'm ALL about the amazonian chicks :cool:

And I happen to think Rose McGowan is pretty slammin' too, so I may have to see the remake as well :D

EDIT: Oh man, now that I think of it, when the scene kicked in with the priestesses speaking all seriously about the great Talisman, I couldn't stop giggling, and knew I was in for some serious cheese :lol::headbang:

Annoying ? it was an asshole ahahahah I hate him, but I think they added that character because back in the day little guys loved this genre. So a young dude playing as a main character would have been good for the box office.
80's fantasies movies were all about the little boys being heroes: Goonies, Never ending story, for instance.
Anyway I'm agree with you Marcus, I bought it because this stuff is cheese ;)

Oh yeah dude, the first Conan is awesome, and so is "Destroyer" in its way; I dig the style/genre (though not as much as sci-fi), but you have to admit, that little prince was so fucking annoying (and an equally terrible actor), aforementioned Nilsen acting, etc. - but man I lol'ed a lot, and there were some good fights, and both Nilsen and of course Arnie handled the swords well (or at least made it look convincing, I'm no swordplay expert :D) And yeah, I'm ALL about the amazonian chicks :cool:

And I happen to think Rose McGowan is pretty slammin' too, so I may have to see the remake as well :D

EDIT: Oh man, now that I think of it, when the scene kicked in with the priestesses speaking all seriously about the great Talisman, I couldn't stop giggling, and knew I was in for some serious cheese :lol::headbang:

I liked the evil queen from RS a lot better as the blonde from Conan

and +1000 on Rose being slammin'