Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

oh, and Sherlock Holmes 7/10

Not to bad really. Wouldn't watch it again. Don't really know why Hans Zimmer score was nominated for an Oscar, being as the only parts of the score I remember hearing was the theme of sorts and that solo violin during the explosion.

I must admit, I quite liked the score for this movie, I;ve listened to it a couple of times since, and I rarely do get film score music. I liked the way he used that solo violin a lot mixed with kind of electronic styles etc

Transformers 2 - 6/10.. Entertaining, with Megan Fox (from several different angles). Some embarrassing moments, some very cool moments.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - 7/10 Clearly an "in-between" movie that sets things up for the finale. I liked the grimness of it, though.

Anything Mystery Science Theater 3000 - 10/10

Go to google videos, search for MST3K and then option to only show movies over 20 minutes long. Of course you can watch their infamous 10 minute shorts as well (The family date one is my favorite!)

The Wolfman - 7/10

I only took a few points away because the movie seemed a bit choppy at times, almost like they were in a rush to get to the end but aside from that it was quite entertaining. Liked the transformation scenes, it was a pretty brutal movie with just the right amount of gore and also the look of the movie itself was REALLY cool. The lighting and texture of everything, really felt like watching one of those old, classic horror movies with an updated look which is pretty much what they were going for

I'll buy it on DVD when it comes out, especially if there's a director's cut or something like that

Anything Mystery Science Theater 3000 - 10/10

Go to google videos, search for MST3K and then option to only show movies over 20 minutes long. Of course you can watch their infamous 10 minute shorts as well (The family date one is my favorite!)

"I'm moving to Fire Island dear" :lol::D

The Wolfman 9.5/10

Finally a great remake of a great original oooooold movie.
the first 20 minutes leave a strange taste, but i guess thats because it sticks to the original quite much, which doesnt fit todays standards (not much dialogies and focus on the pictures).
great masks,effekts, actionscenes and enough but not too much blood, awesome colors and atmosphere. hopkins is great, del toro is good but others could have done a similar performance.
i also like the new twist the writers gave the story.
but im kind of a werewolf freak and looked forward to this movie since its announcement. so happy that it didnt disappoint me haha

will be in my top 3 movies from now on :D
awuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i love how a lot of people's criticisms of inglourious is that it wasnt as funny as they were expecting
bad marketing strikes again

just re-watched anchorman, classic!
"Brick is now married with 11 children and works as an advisor to the Bush administration"
haha