Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Sunshine - 7/10

Pretty cool sci-fi movie about a group of scientists on a mission to reboot the sun cause its dying. Pretty cool movie from the guy that did "28 Days Later". Some great self-sacrifice moments with music that just fits perfect in much the same way as the music for 28 Days Later did ... really amps up the drama of the scenes. A touch bit slow here and there and then kinda strays into an almost "Event Horizon" type of thing but overall a pretty cool movie, considering I'd never heard of it before

Commando 9/10

God damn that was awesome. One of the most hilariously asskicking movies I have seen in a while. I'm going to get drunk and watch it with some friends this weekend.

Commando 9/10

God damn that was awesome. One of the most hilariously asskicking movies I have seen in a while. I'm going to get drunk and watch it with some friends this weekend.

FUCK YES, big fan, so many incredible lines, and the music is so awesome, steel drums + sax for the fucking win :lol: Gotta bust this one out again too :D

Dvd%27s.jpg

couples retreat - 6/10...sort of funny, nothing too great, nothing too awful. decent movie to sit back and watch with the chick.

terminator salvation - 5/10. this was just total suck to me, and re-affirmed my belief that i really hate where they've taken the entire terminator franchise.

FUCK YES, big fan, so many incredible lines, and the music is so awesome, steel drums + sax for the fucking win :lol: Gotta bust this one out again too :D

I just lost it when he was gonna break into that hardware store, and instead of just breaking the windows/locks/whatever or throwing something thru the glass he steal A FUCKING BULLDOZER and smashes it through half the store! :lol:

And what kind of fucking store sells machine guns AND ROCKET LAUNCHERS?! :lol::headbang: