Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Sunshine - 7/10

Pretty cool sci-fi movie about a group of scientists on a mission to reboot the sun cause its dying. Pretty cool movie from the guy that did "28 Days Later". Some great self-sacrifice moments with music that just fits perfect in much the same way as the music for 28 Days Later did ... really amps up the drama of the scenes. A touch bit slow here and there and then kinda strays into an almost "Event Horizon" type of thing but overall a pretty cool movie, considering I'd never heard of it before

I gotta check that out. I love both 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later.

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels : 10/10 for the genre

Script was hilariously awesome and witty
Story was great fun because it was executed intelligently
Characters were fantastic...truly memorable performances.

Watch it!

:kickass: + a trillion! HOT HOT HOT! Dam! I love that woman. She keeps getting better and better looking.

Saw her a while ago in that movie "Whiteout"

great scene in the 1st 10 minutes of the movie where she is leaning into a shower in her tight tight undies ... camera gets close enough and at just the right angle where you get some great back camel-toe

rest of the movie was "bleh"

Van Helsing - 4/10 .. Crap. The only things going for it were Hugh Jackman and Kate Beckinsale... :erk:

(Now, Kate Beckinsale in Underworld... mmmmm...)

I personally like Stephen Sommers' work, but that's because it's so cheesy and bad I'm drawn to it. Yeah, crappy movie, no debate there.

_Brutalism_ said:
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels : 10/10 for the genre

Script was hilariously awesome and witty
Story was great fun because it was executed intelligently
Characters were fantastic...truly memorable performances.

Watch it!

Awesome movie. Was that Jason Stathams first?

I just lost it when he was gonna break into that hardware store, and instead of just breaking the windows/locks/whatever or throwing something thru the glass he steal A FUCKING BULLDOZER and smashes it through half the store! :lol:

And what kind of fucking store sells machine guns AND ROCKET LAUNCHERS?! :lol::headbang:

Hahaha, yup - I loved when the thugs first showed up to his cabin to do the kidnapping, and he walks into the room where the dude pitches him the ransom situation all cool and composed, and Arnold's just like "WRONG" and blows him away :lol::headbang: And don't forget, it was the hidden back room (and at least it was a military surplus store, not like a ******** :lol: )

@ Marcus: 'The Great Escape' in your collection? I'm impressed. ;)

Steve McQueen = :cool:

Awesome movie. Was that Jason Stathams first?

You're right my friend.

Personally I'm not too fond of him after having the misfortune of watching Crank; however I'd be lying if I thought he was a bad actor - I just don't like the on-screen persona he usually portrays.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Boondock Saints II??! :OMG: It´s out finally? I loved the first one so much! Can´t wait to see No. 2!

Saw 4 - 4/10

I watched it fucking late last night and I fell asleep a couple of times I got so bored. The violence just wasn't extreme enough, I had more fun watching Hostel than this.