Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

go watch that movie, it raped my mind. I couldnt sleep after it.

(And had a indie-minimalist-punk production the next day :(, good thing was the guys in the band knew the movie and understood why I was fucked up)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Descent - 7/10

Not too bad for a cheesy horror flick if you can get past the first 15 minutes of stereotypical cliched garbage.

I have zero interest in horror movies but I remember that one because of the underlying lesbo-erotic flavour. :p
First half was pretty scary too, I'll admit but why do have those sound fx designers always have to use a freaking pig squeal? This is so cliché.

Jarhead 7.5/10

Moon - 10/10

Sam Rockwell fucking nailed that shit. Nice to FINALLY see a fucking science fiction movie with some decent thought put into it. Ranks right up there with 2001.

Yesterday evening they had a "man-night" at the cinema... theme was BEER, BURGERS & BLOCKBUSTERS...
Beer & Hamburger the whole night for 1 euro each..
And they showed 2 movies.
1 - Book of Eli : 7.5/10
2 - From Paris With Love: 7/10

Ringu (The Ring) 8/10

Very good, though I might have liked it more if I hadn't seen the american version first. This is one of the very few occasions I can think of where the remake is actually better. (BLASPHEMIIEEE)

REC 9/10
fucking awesome

I give that one a 10! Best horror movie I´ve seen in years :kickass:

Had a small marathon last night with my girl, some cheap scotch whisky and two movies:

The Lovely Bones: 7.5/10 my girl liked it more than that, I found it good but nothing mindblowing
New Moon: 2.5/10 I had to keep my nondrinking ass drunk with 5€ whisky to be able to see this till the end. I´ve never been a person to hate on stuff just for current "scene-ness", but this movie actually sucked, nothing ever happened. The original also sucked and it was at least slightly less yawn-inspiring.

New Moon: 2.5/10 I had to keep my nondrinking ass drunk with 5€ whisky to be able to see this till the end. I´ve never been a person to hate on stuff just for current "scene-ness", but this movie actually sucked, nothing ever happened. The original also sucked and it was at least slightly less yawn-inspiring.

Just pop this bad boy into your mp3 player next time you go:

http://www.rifftrax.com/displaythickbox?file=Twilight_Sample.flv&width=500&height=400

*EDIT* 1,000 post! I officially have no life! (insert totally rad early 90's move that consists of dropping one knee to the floor swinging my bent right arm towards my rib-cage)