Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

I saw... and it was fucking disturbing... I didn't get a few things though... mainly didn't understand if what was happening around them were visions or was indeed something more. But nonetheless I couldn't help feeling sick after watching it, really fucking heavy and had WAY more gore than I was expecting... especially with a famous actor. Also, photography in that movie is excelent and very artistic.

i heard it was sick as fuck and has this pretentious arthouse vibe about it
i refuse to watch it on these grounds

The Wolfman 4/10

I believe the ending needed a wrestling ring and a referee and the pacing was choppy. The only redeeming quality was I saw it on $6 day, so I wasn't out of a lot of money. Oh, wait, the popcorn was good, too.

I forgot about this one

Boondock saints 2- 10/10...I love the fact that they used the same cast as the first one and actually stuck to the whole story line...plus some parts were funny as shit. imo it was an all around great movie

Movie did kick ass. Also, that woman turned me on.

I gotta agree...I hated the accent at first but after a while it grows on you and it just made her even more sexy...the only part i didnt like was when she was standing on the table pretending to be all gun slinger...bad acting right there imo