Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Up - 5/10
it's shit but it made me laugh a bit. The intro sequence is brilliant.

The Big Lebowski - 8/10
very funny and wierd, brilliant script

Zombieland - 10/10
I fucking love this film, truly hilarious. Plus the main girl is hot.

Serenity - 5/10
Terrible script, empty plot. Has ok space battles and occasionally makes you laugh, even if they didn't mean to. Edit: I guess it'd work better if i'd seen the series firefly first

The Box-5/10--ok initial premise but as the story goes on it gets weak, the end sucks and is totally predictable, and it leaves way too many open questions

I love you beth cooper - 6/10 .. Had it moments, and Hayden Panettiere is a very pretty girl ;)

Up In The Air - 7/10 .. decent movie

The Road - 6/10 .. bleh, it just dident grap my attention plus for some reason I don't really like Viggo Mortensen.

Wasting away 7-8/10 - funny spin on a classic zombie movie

Planet Terror 10/10

Fucking win!!

That film is pulp as fuck! Very very awesome movie, the guest role from Tarantino is really cool too, the moment he's trying to rape the girl and his balls are melting of i really did laugh for a couple of minutes.

My 50 pence :

I watched Crank lately, 8/10 for me. Very very cool style and some moments are really funny because in no way some things are possible in that film, but in a way that it's not taking itself seriously (as too in Planet Terror ;))

Oh my, I really hope I don't come off as an asshole but....

Something really fucking weird just happened :lol:

As I'm scrolling down this page I see:
There Will Be Blood - 4/10

Up - 5/10

and shook my head in disbelief, since they're both films I love.

So I quitely comment to myself, "all this page needs is someone saying how good 'Crank' is (being one of the movies I despise the most) and then I'd truly facepalm".

*Checks pages a few minutes later*

SPLAT.

Hehe, no disrespect, it all comes down to taste after all and I'm fine with that :).

Anyhow...

Big Fish - 7.5/10 - the protagonist was too much of a perfect asshole for me to truly like him :p

no taste man, no fucking taste. >:{

+1 TWBB was awsome!!!! 10/10 for me

Ps: The name is so fucking cool, I´ll name my tough-guy beatdown project that way!!!

ANTICHRIST

What a fucked up, sick movie( some of the hardest and most brutal scenes I ever saw).
But this one is truly ART. Pure art.
So fucking intense, never saw a movie which creeped me that much.

10/10

Gareth go watch that one!!!!
I´ll think you love it