Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

some recomend me some cool old school films, doesnt matter what genre. western, horror, sci-fi, drama, fucking whatever, i need shit to watch

some recomend me some cool old school films, doesnt matter what genre. western, horror, sci-fi, drama, fucking whatever, i need shit to watch

Driller Killer -

Just play it loud :D

My favourite band :lol: The best bit comes at 1.30 such a nice voice haha -

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lovely Bones 8/10

Really liked the tone of the movie ... great acting (didn't know Stanley Tucci could be so fucking creepy) and also really liked how it wasn't in any rush to tell the story. It played out in its own time, kinda like an Opeth tune

The Lovely Bones 8/10

Really liked the tone of the movie ... great acting (didn't know Stanley Tucci could be so fucking creepy) and also really liked how it wasn't in any rush to tell the story. It played out in its own time, kinda like an Opeth tune

Indeed good movie, and I love your comparison to an Opeth tune.

The Echelon Conspiracy 7/10 the protagonist's voice is super gay, and a bit iffy on the ending about Yuri and his involvement, but a pretty good movie in general.

12 Rounds 5/10 An FBI agent has to call 911 to tell them to shut the power and he gets put on hold because they think it's a prank call? Really??? an FBI agent?? That's just too much of a lie to be true, many Bullshitty moments and some lame acting by the lead dude IMO, but it was actually pretty fun and fast, just nothing special

12 Rounds 5/10 An FBI agent has to call 911 to tell them to shut the power and he gets put on hold because they think it's a prank call? Really??? an FBI agent?? That's just too much of a lie to be true, many Bullshitty moments and some lame acting by the lead dude IMO, but it was actually pretty fun and fast, just nothing special

I take it you've never seen Die Hard? ("NO FUCKING SHIT LADY DO I SOUND LIKE I'M ORDERING A FUCKING PIZZA!?!?!? :D)