Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

The Hangover 9/10
it's the kinda of movie you laugh all the way thought it

Labyrinth (1986) with David Bowie 5/10
just very childish

observe and report

6.5/10

managed to be sort of funny and sort of lame at the same time...pretty much like rogan's character

The Road - 8/10 - I liked it, I liked the bleak feel it had.
Pan's Labyrinth - 9/10 - The second time I've seen this, and the second time its been awesome, but sad :D

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

I had high hopes, and while the movie certainly wasn't bad, the storyline kind of lacked substance. I don't remember noticing any twists in the plot whatsoever, for example. Still, it was entertaining to watch, and I'll probably watch it again at some point.

6,5/10

Clash of the Titans - 7 or 8/10

I don't want to hear shit from any of the snobs ... I'm old enough to remember going to see the original in the cinema and I own the dvd ... I LOVE this move so that being the case I can say this new version was pretty cool and fun ... just like the original was MEANT to be taken. There was even a really good-natured jab taken at the original movie, you'll know it when it happens. I took points away cause honestly, I wasn't too thrilled with the medusa segment, it was done much better in the original. However, overall there were some great fight sequences and the really overhauled that bitch pegasus and made him more badass. The flight scenes were pretty fucking awesome. By the way, Mads Mikkelsen STOLE this movie. He was intense as hell and kicked some serious ass

Do not expect this to be even 1/2 faithful to the original. This is almost a completely different story with very little in common with the original. I still really liked it and had fun watching it which is the point anyway and I'll be buying the dvd, especially if they have a director's cut or something like that