Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Hitman - 1/10 - the only reason I'm even giving it a 1, is because you got to see Olga Kurylenko's tits, that helped the pain of this awful film pass.

Nightmare on Elm Street - 6/10

I wasn't expecting anything too great so thats why I wasn't too disappointed ... Haley is great as Freddy, he really is ... and I think he played him with a much more brutal feel which worked well. Aside from that, the rest was filled with some bad acting, people that looked way too old to be high school students and a pretty boring script

The Losers - 6/10 funny movie, but the plot is just stupid

Kick-Ass - 5/10 i didn't even get it, it was supposed to be a comedy?

Rob Zombies Halloween II - 7/10

I'm gonna watch it again in a few days before I make my final judgement. It's very "odd", so it was hard to get a good grasp of it the first time through. There was a lot of grade A material in there though!

Forgot about this thread!

Clash of the titans 6/10 BOOOORING, recycled monsters ( the tentacle armed giant rancor as kraken for example)

Alice in Wonderland 7/10 visually great, but oh god I just can't stand Johnny Depp. Lots of nerdy female hormones on the cinema aswell. The chesire cat looks odd

Ironman 2 7/10 considering the first ironman is one of my fave marvel movies, I had high hopes with this one. All I found was a really slow paced movie full of "oh, I'm dying" and scarlett johansonn ( who I can't rate as an actress, she should just aim to magazine covers and truck driving wankers)
Shaft as Nick Fury was great, but he was being Samuel L jackson, not nick fury!!!
Thor, Avengers and Captain America spoilers were nice but I'm not that happy about it to be honest.

Die Hard 8/10. Classic, what more is there to say? :D

Funny how the first two minutes of the movie already show how the world has changed: a gun in a plane and smoking in the terminal.

Wishmaster 1-4 Part 1 is the best and it sucks too. 5/10 As I got to part 4 it got really bad contradicting the original. 1/10

I did laugh a lot though.

Young Victoria - 10/10

I know I'll probably be banned from the Sneap Annual Sausage Fest for this, but man do I love this movie. Acting was amazing, the cinematography was a real treat, DEAD ON accuracy which is a huge plus in my book, superb lighting. Even the editing was great.

Die Hard 8/10. Classic, what more is there to say? :D

Funny how the first two minutes of the movie already show how the world has changed: a gun in a plane and smoking in the terminal.

Just watched that for like the 10th time the other night as well (with my girlfriend :D) - "looks like we're gonna need some more FBI guys" :lol::kickass::lol: