Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

i watched requiem for a dream the other night while i wasted as fuck and feeling mildly sorry for myself
i am convinced aronofsky is a fucking genius.

Robin Hood (2010 - Russell Crowe)

3/10 - seriously fucking rubbish

i hope you didnt pay to watch that.

ridley scott's really fucking lost it. anyone see body of lies? god that film was a fucking turd. what happened to the guy who made fucking ALIEN

anyway, gonna go watch The Road (FINALLY!) \o/

i hope you didnt pay to watch that.

Luckily it was Orange Wednesdays so i payed half price.

I still believe i was ripped off though.

The weird thing is there was a battle scene which completely mirrored the Omaha Beach scene in Saving Private Ryan.... but with arrows instead of guns. Seriously it was fucking ridiculous!

Also, Cate Blanchett was playing Maid Marion. How am i supposed to feel any empathy for Robin Hood when Cate Blanchett is playing Maid Marion?!?

No one wants to fuck Cate Blanchett!!!

Also, Cate Blanchett was playing Maid Marion. How am i supposed to feel any empathy for Robin Hood when Cate Blanchett is playing Maid Marion?!?

No one wants to fuck Cate Blanchett!!!

I mean, FUCK, her last name at first glance looks like BLANKET

Fuck that noise.

Also, saw The Road... 8/10. NOT for anybody looking for an action flick.. Pretty slow movie yet it fuels the heart at the same time. Powerful stuff.

Robin-Hood-Russell-Crowe-Cate-Blanchett-Ridley-Scott.jpg

gross

I liked body of lies.....

it was an alright way to kill a couple of hours, but if i want to kill a couple of hours and not have any thoughts provoked, ill watch die hard.
ridley scott is (was?) so much better than that