Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

The Road
9/10

I love post-apocalyptic themes and I love hopelessness.
This movie had me churned up inside and really fucked me over.
The only thing that prevents me from giving it a 10/10 was some less than stellar acting performances by the kid in the movie.

The Road
9/10

I love post-apocalyptic themes and I love hopelessness.
This movie had me churned up inside and really fucked me over.
The only thing that prevents me from giving it a 10/10 was some less than stellar acting performances by the kid in the movie.

I agree, although I still had to give it a 10 because the part of the black dude getting naked was one of the harshest scenes I've ever seen in a movie, it really made me feel terribly sorry for the guy. The book is also a 10/10 in my book (pun intended)

I agree, although I still had to give it a 10 because the part of the black dude getting naked was one of the harshest scenes I've ever seen in a movie, it really made me feel terribly sorry for the guy. The book is also a 10/10 in my book (pun intended)

In a world such as what they were living in, I think it was a little bit unnecessary, but if the guy really was telling the truth and he realized he was stealing, he deserved it.

Powerful fuckin' scene though for sure.

I agree with everything you guys are saying. This movie really showed the depths of depravity people stoop to in order to survive, yet managed to show some... hope through it all.
I don't know what they hoped to find when they reached the southern shore, but I suspect the journey itself was more important than the destination.

In a world such as what they were living in, I think it was a little bit unnecessary, but if the guy really was telling the truth and he realized he was stealing, he deserved it.

Powerful fuckin' scene though for sure.

I saw a big part of the movie as being that altruism and kindness is a part of the human condition that will never truly die so long as there are humans walking this earth.

Yes, he stole from them, but it seems he realised what he did was wrong and he seemed sorry.
That sequence painted the character of "The Man" in a very different light straight away for me.

Just watched Valhalla Rising
¯\(o_o)/¯/10
going to revisit when stupendously stoned and maybe a little drunk, whenever that may be. i get the feeling there is a masterpiece hiding somewhere in there.
heart of darkness with vikings and drones. weird.

The Book of Eli 0/9000

Worst movie ever! I wanted to jump in the screen and burn that horrid book. I think the movie would have been a 10/10 if at the end a small fire burnt a particular section. Those who have seen it know what I mean.

Anyways, shit movie.

The Book of Eli 0/9000

Worst movie ever! I wanted to jump in the screen and burn that horrid book. I think the movie would have been a 10/10 if at the end a small fire burnt a particular section. Those who have seen it know what I mean.

Anyways, shit movie.

i wish youd have posted that last night instead of today. i have a 40gb download limit and thats another gigabyte gone D: haha

watched about 20 minutes of book of eli and was too bored to carry on so i turned over and went to sleep