Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

shock labyrinth 3D 0/10

worst film I ever watched in a cinema!!!
The 3D effects were great, but couldnt cover up the worst horror-movie of all time

Nightmare on elmstreet remake 5/10
so much potential, but thats it.
Fast shock moments but no depth

Clash of titans 4/10
boring 3D effects
boring film

Shutter Island

I didn't even bother watching it to the end... A complete waste of time.

Iron Man 2

9/10

I'm a huge comic book geek, so I love almost every comic to move adaption.

:lol:

--> Switch
for me Shutter Island will get 7/10...nice one...but for me Iron Man was so stupid and extrem boring...my precious lifetime.

Prince of Persia 5.5/10

Waste of time, though Gemma Arterton was fucking HOT. FUCKING. HOT.

gemma.PNG

Hellraiser - 10/10. My favorite horror movie of all time. The concept is so awesome... too bad the spinoffs they came up with failed to deliver. And, the fact that the remake will not feature Doug Bradley as Pinhead already has me a bit leary, though I will give it a chance - one thing they could do is make it darker, and more true to Clive's vision of the Cenobites.

watched yesterday, fucking stupid ending.

5/10 because Gary Oldman rules

I found the ending twist pretty cool about the whole blind thing, unexpected at least. But yeah Christianity is what destroyed the world and dudes did right in burning every fucking pathetic book about it in the first place.

I would give it a 6/10 maybe, don´t even remember if I posted this movie before here

Kick Ass: 9.5/10 looked good from the trailers, but just a mindless comedy.. was actually really impressed by this. Lots of unexpected stuff, merging of a whole bunch of genres. Definitely worth seeing, gets -.5 points for having Nick Cage in it.

Date Night 6/10 decent but not great.. I watched a really dodgy version that made it look really amateur tho, might be better in cinemas.

watched yesterday, fucking stupid ending.

5/10 because Gary Oldman rules

Gary Oldman is a fucking shapeshifter man. Swear to God I never recognise him in his movies until I see his name in the credits.

Prince of Persia 5.5/10

Waste of time, though Gemma Arterton was fucking HOT. FUCKING. HOT.

gemma.PNG

I'm not getting the hype around this girl, I mean she doesn't look unattractive to me but I do get the impression she is slightly plain looking.