Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

also i may just watch die hard with a vengeance anyway in a minute because i am stoned out of my fuckin box and samuel l jackson would hit the spot right now o/

Zeus is the fuckin MAN ! I have the whole Die Hard collection on Blu Ray:kickass:
diehard.gif

P.S. Just saw Prince of Persia , fuckin cool for a videogame adaptation:headbang:

Watched Legion again last night... not the greatest of movies but still enjoyable 7/10

How to Train Your Dragon - 9/10 epic!!!!!

For any of you guys with Region issues... if you're watching DVDs on your comp/mac download VLC player, it bypasses regions when watching DVDs...

The Fountain that everyone is talking about... this CAN'T be the Hugh Jackman movie right? Because that movie was reeeeaaaalllly bad. Like gave me an epic migraine trying to watch it bad. And I'm a big Jackman fan

Watched Legion again last night... not the greatest of movies but still enjoyable 7/10

How to Train Your Dragon - 9/10 epic!!!!!

For any of you guys with Region issues... if you're watching DVDs on your comp/mac download VLC player, it bypasses regions when watching DVDs...

Been wanting to see Dragon !
Also , PS3 has no region locks

wut´s that about region 1? I have region 2

region 2 films have a slightly faster frame rate (meaning the number of frames displayed per second) and the sound is sped up to account for that. once i got attuned to it i found it to be pretty fuckin noticable

The fountain - 8/10 .. I enjoyed it, I can see why its not for everyone since the pace is very slow.. but I thought it had some beautiful scenes, and the story was good.

But I must admit I had to research it on IMDB to really get the plot after heh

The Fountain that everyone is talking about... this CAN'T be the Hugh Jackman movie right? Because that movie was reeeeaaaalllly bad. Like gave me an epic migraine trying to watch it bad. And I'm a big Jackman fan

It's an awesome movie with awesome imagery & cinematography, awesome themes, an awesome soundtrack, and an awesome story.

It should be especially interesting to anyone interested in psychedelics, spirituality, mayan culture, philosophy, etc., but I guess people only into mindless action/comedy type movies wouldn't be into it. Seriously though, I don't know how anyone could think it's "bad."

The fountain - 8/10 .. I enjoyed it, I can see why its not for everyone since the pace is very slow.. but I thought it had some beautiful scenes, and the story was good.

But I must admit I had to research it on IMDB to really get the plot after heh

Basically, the whole point of the movie is summed up in that line "death is the path to awe." It's about how humanity has always struggled with the idea of death, and how everyone must face it and accept it at some point. It's just dealing with that theme in 3 different timelines at once.

PAST: Spanish conquistadors entering the Mayan jungle searching for the fountain of youth.

PRESENT: Thomas trying to invent a cure for his wife's cancer.

FUTURE: Depending on how you interpret this, it's either 500 years in the future or possibly a psychedelic trip Thomas is having sometime after his wife's death. In either care, it's about him trying to understand what happened to her, why she was so accepting of her death, and what she wanted him to understand (by finishing her book).

The whole movie is about death/rebirth/immortality. This is supported even more by what happens to Tomas (in Conquistador times) with the fountain of youth and the whole thing about Xibalba, the Mayan "Underworld" where souls go to be reborn... notice, they talk about how it's ironic that Xibalba is a dying star. I don't know. I just think the whole movie is fucking beautiful and really well done. haha.

Rampage 5/10 plot was pretty much what the trailer shows, the ending was kinda good. The direction was awful, bad acting too, maybe except for the protagonist.