Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Rampage 5/10

The point this whole movie was trying to get across was pretty stupid, considering the hard facts of how many people DIE each year. The character build-up was weak, the plot was pretty stupid (60% of the movie is him killing a bunch of random people, the other 40% is his staring into a fucking camera.)

This really wasn't good, at all.

3000 Miles to Graceland 6/10 It felt like a lot was missing during the whole movie, like you never get into the characters and the story like you should

I tried watching Paul Blart Mall Cop and had to turn it off like 20 minutes into it, it was sooooooooooooooooooooo boring. And I'm a fan of Adam Sandler type comedies

Collateral - 7/10
Haven't watched this in a while so I figured I'd revisit it. Soundtrack is all over the place, there isn't really a protagonist or an antagonist as both characters have strange world views based on unhappiness and self-deception and are both good and bad in their own ways (while this is good in theory, it doesn't make for a good movie) but the photography is amazing and the acting is nuanced and subtle, and it's a good little yarn. The region coding was really noticable on this one though. Gonna have to pick this up on bluray so it's not all sped up, plus it looks gorgeous.

Dude try it, i might not have been in the right frame of mind for it... but there are long periods of silence and weirdness... the first 15 mins is brutal as fuck...