Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

REWATCHING THE DIE HARD SERIES
DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE TONIGHT

but the big question is
do i pretend die hard 4 doesnt exist
OR DO I WATCH IT ANYWAY DESPITE THE FACT ITS SHITE?!

REWATCHING THE DIE HARD SERIES
DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE TONIGHT

but the big question is
do i pretend die hard 4 doesnt exist
OR DO I WATCH IT ANYWAY DESPITE THE FACT ITS SHITE?!

Take the DVD out of the box, and either:

1.) Use it as a coaster for your beer.
2.) Use it in the bathroom as a small vanity mirror to see closeup while shaving.
3.) Take it outside, and burn ants up with a focused beam of light from the sun.
4.) Snap it in half and then throw it in your blender, followed by a trip in the microwave.
5.) Light it on fire.
6.) Do lines of coke off it.

Really, there are tons of options. :heh:

Take the DVD out of the box, and either:

1.) Use it as a coaster for your beer.
2.) Use it in the bathroom as a small vanity mirror to see closeup while shaving.
3.) Take it outside, and burn ants up with a focused beam of light from the sun.
4.) Snap it in half and then throw it in your blender, followed by a trip in the microwave.
5.) Light it on fire.
6.) Do lines of coke off it.

Really, there are tons of options. :heh:

A solid afternoon of fun right there

I love you phillip morris - 7/10 .. had some laughs and I liked the story, kinda fun how they dident hide the gayness at all..Im sure it could offend some people :p

need the region 1 of die hard with a vengeance as well :(
there is NO uncut version of the region 2, meaning the elevator fight scene isnt there. he gets in the elevator with those dudes, all suspicious of them n shit, then you see him come out of the elevator covered in blood with no in between
fucking censors >:{

need the region 1 of die hard with a vengeance as well :(
there is NO uncut version of the region 2, meaning the elevator fight scene isnt there. he gets in the elevator with those dudes, all suspicious of them n shit, then you see him come out of the elevator covered in blood with no in between
fucking censors >:{

Now THAT fucking blows, that scene is so fucking brutal :heh:

And I still love Live Free or Die Hard godammit :D

die hard 4.0
complete with technobabble straight out of a shitty mid 90's hacker movie
that stunt with the car into the helicopter was pretty cool though

but yeah ive never actually seen that scene, fucking shitty region 2 edition >:{

die hard with a vengeance uk cuts
didnt realise there were this many
fucking apalling, i can think of loads of 15 certificate films that are far more violent and profane than die hard with a vengeance, i fail to see the point of all these cuts. wankers.

Last edited by a moderator:
die hard 4.0
complete with technobabble straight out of a shitty mid 90's hacker movie
that stunt with the car into the helicopter was pretty cool though

but yeah ive never actually seen that scene, fucking shitty region 2 edition >:{

That scene is one of the best in die hard 3!!!!

Die hard 4 is cool, but only the Recut, with all that "motherfuck...." and the blood. The normal version was o.k.

But its a bit to much for a die hard movie IMO...

That scene is one of the best in die hard 3!!!!

Die hard 4 is cool, but only the Recut, with all that "motherfuck...." and the blood. The normal version was o.k.

But its a bit to much for a die hard movie IMO...

yeah on die hard 4 rather than re-recording lines to tone it DOWN they re-recorded lines to tone it UP, which is even more stupid.

Oh, and recently watched these

Every episode of Lost - 9.5/10 - Fucking awesome, but the show's finale sucked.

Started watching the first season of Fringe now that I'm done with the Lost kick. haha. Fringe is actually pretty fucking sweet so far... pretty dark, cool themes, and the scientist guy Walter is funny as hell.

Shutter Island - 7/10 - Meh, it was okay. It was pretty boring and obvious what was going on the whole time.

Sherlock Holmes - 8/10 - Pretty good actually. Cheesy, but it's supposed to be.

Mullholland Drive 9/10 Totally weird but you start getting everything when the end is near, and after it ended I had to rush to wikipedia to see if I got it right. All in all a good storyline, creepy direction and Naomi watts naked in lesbo action got me HAAAAARD (although I probably prefer her tied up in her underwear in funny games, but that´s just me hehe)

The Matrix - 10/10.

Never get tired of watching this, the second and third leave me slightly disappointed to watch after the first, which is just a work of genius imho, I must have seen it about twenty times now, and its still a fucking great.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 6: The Dream Child.

5/10, although I wasn't really watching it, I was otherwise occupied :Smug:

gotta love mulholland drive. been wanting to watch that again lately. need to get the region 1 first so its a little bit slower and im strapped for cash.

also i may just watch die hard with a vengeance anyway in a minute because i am stoned out of my fuckin box and samuel l jackson would hit the spot right now \o/