Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

That movie is so beyond anything I could have imagined. Love it!

There are hangover movies, movies to watch while drinking/drunk, movies to watch just because there's nothing else to do... I think AoD is one of the few that fits every damn situation. :D

shutter island - 8.5/10
gooood stuff

got the imaginarium of dr parnassus to watch later! woop woop gilliam \m/

just watched the imaginarium of doctor parnassus

i would highly recommend this to everyone, it's not a perfect film but it captures the imagination and lifts the soul to a higher place in a way no film has managed in quite some time.
WATCH IT.

The Fly - 9/10

I only take a point away because this film ruined a good portion of my childhood. Still one of the three best horror movies ever though, along with The Shining and The Thing.

War Of The Worlds - remake - 7/10 - some pretty good moments actually, but it turned to shit half way through haha

yeah i actually thought this movie had a cool vibe going on.
unexpectedly dark for a spielberg. shame about that dakota fanning kid though, all through that film all i can ever think about is kicking her in the face

yeah i actually thought this movie had a cool vibe going on.
unexpectedly dark for a spielberg. shame about that dakota fanning kid though, all through that film all i can ever think about is kicking her in the face

Haha i know, she ruined the film for me. I liked the mean feel the film had, but that kind of disappeared through the second half of the film when the action pumped up.

Is that the one where tom cruise perpetually pulls the same retarded face he does in every movie?

I haven't seen Munich yet, I saw a few minutes of it, but I'll have to watch it soon if it gets a 10/10 :D

I saw that one yesterday actually, awesome movie! But no 10/10 for me (but that's maybe because i'm picky, and there are no perfect movies ;))

My 50 pence ;

I watched The Fountain for the 2nd time back. Holy fucking shit, i actually cried for like 10 minutes or something. This film is pure fucking art and really moved me, all the elements are stunning and blend in perfectly with each other, the absolutely amazing performances by Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz (not to mention the supporting roles) the beautiful visuals, the pretty sober editing and also the most beautiful piece of music inside a movie i ever heard by Clint Mansell. I was absolutely stunned when the credits flew in.

9,5/10