Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Inception 8.75/10

Definitely good, but not quite as mind blowing as I was expecting from all the hype... I don't think it was as great as The Fountain, Memento, Fight Club, etc. Lots of nice little subtle touches throughout though...

Book of Eli 3/10
Really shitty , Denzel is no action hero , Oldman was wayyy overacting , story was retarded. Also the ending was one of the shittiest in recent memory.

Mr nobody - 8-9/10

Brillient movie !.. don't know how i missed this one (guess its kinda a hidden gem ?). Awesome story, great acting and one of those movies you will think about a while after you have seen it <3

Valhalla Rising - 7/10

Really really liked this movie, would have given it an 8/10 if not for the confusing ending and some other weird shit. Beginning starts out solid enough and Mads is fucking BADASS. I just started getting a little lost in the last 1/2 hour or so after they've arrived at "the new place" (don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't seen it). There's really not much to give an indication of how long they're there but it doesn't seem so long as to justify going bat shit crazy like a couple of them do. What was the point of the dude ass raping his buddy? And seriously, that ending just lost me, his actions in the last moments were completely out of sorts with his character throughout the whole movie

Anyway, great look to the movie, very artsy in spots and some pretty damn good acting despite the fact that the main character never says a friggin word

I just wish someone could enlighten me a little on that ending, it gets a little too disjointed for me