Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Inception - 10/10

Fucking flawless movie. Acting, script, effects, story, everything ... awesome

one of the coolest, most stylish and original fight sequences I've seen since the 1st time I saw the Matrix.

To take an idea that could have been so difficult to translate into an entertaining movie and have it come out like this just shows how talented Nolan really is.... he just can't make a bad movie

Like I said above, I'm a huge Nolan fan and I have great expectations from this movie...but don't you think you over hyping it a bit?

nah. :lol:

The only thing that may be over hyped is my assumption that I'm going to give it a 9.5/10. Everything else I said was based on reviews locally in papers, and from other critics on the net worldwide.

Inception - 9

It was pretty much amazing but for some reason I can't give it a 10. I guess it felt a little too mechanical to me. It's definitely a ground breaking movie though. Much like The Matrix was.

The Human Centipede 7/10.

It's nice to see a cool horror movie that isn't some derivative of Hostel or Saw franchises. Some average (and below) acting and cliched narrative elements hold it back. Hopefully the sequel will learn from these mistakes.

I wanna see this movie so damn bad.. Out of literally hundreds of people that I've seen talk about it, not ONE has had any bad things to say.

Waiting for a cam to appear, screw going to the movies and dealing with the rest of the audience :erk:

Dealing with an audience for a movie like this may have its risks, but man, whatching a "CAM" version of this movie is the worst thing you can do. I'd prefer to wait a year for a DVD-rip than ruin the whole movie experience with a CAM version.

You could wait a couple of weeks for the main hype to pass and go watch it on a week day.

Dealing with an audience for a movie like this may have its risks, but man, whatching a "CAM" version of this movie is the worst thing you can do. I'd prefer to wait a year for a DVD-rip than ruin the whole movie experience with a CAM version.

You could wait a couple of weeks for the main hype to pass and go watch it on a week day.

Good idea for sure, but with all the rave this movie is getting, I think it'll be quite a bit longer than a couple of weeks for the hype to pass by :lol:

BAWW, DO WANT SEE

Predators 9/10

Loved the Robert Rodriguez style in the movie... some awesome cliches...

i think the key to doing a great predator movie is the jungle...

Adrian Brodie surprised me in this one... was corny in parts but still good...

The Human Centipede 5/10 Pretty twisted but the cops where idiots and that annoyed me. Ending was fucked up.

Ninjas Creed 1/10 I don't know what happened. Made no sense to me.

The A-Team 8/10 Fun movie.

Night And Day - 7/10
Nothing spectacular but I enjoyed.

Agora - 8/10
People said it is boring, probably yes, cause it is not an epic history movie with loads of battles or action, but very interesting moving to see how they lived those days and how christians, jewish and pagans fought each other... guess who won?

Silent Hill
3/10
Misses the point entirely, some satisfying moments.
High quality, crystal clear visuals, too many people, monsters that are there for no reason other than fan service (rather than being manifestations of characters thoughts and fears,) too many overly religious overtones, terrible soundtrack. Ending was cool though.

christopher nolan has always been that sorta guy though. summer blockbuster movies with pretensions of being art flicks.

Silent Hill
3/10
Misses the point entirely, some satisfying moments.
High quality, crystal clear visuals, too many people, monsters that are there for no reason other than fan service (rather than being manifestations of characters thoughts and fears,) too many overly religious overtones, terrible soundtrack. Ending was cool though.

WTF!?:devil: