Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

I didn't want it to end. When it did, it left me wondering.

In case you didn't know the movie is the first of a trilogy. They're based on the millennium trilogy by Stieg Larsson and I highly recommend reading the other 2 books instead of seeing the movies.

Does anyone know what this says? It's in Swedish, I think.

Click thumbs.

I don't speak swedish but according to the books I read in english and the subtitles from the movies it says: "I am a sadistic pig and a rapist"

The hacking parts where laughable

Aren't they always? I especially hate that no body uses a mouse, ever.

Remember Me 7/10

If you need to see a "romance/drama" with your girlfriend or anything I would recommend it.

Martyrs 8/10 Serious explicit violence. Some humans are disgusting. No time to laugh. :OMG:
Haute Tension 9/10 Nice. :popcorn:

Death Race 10/10 Brilliant. Carmageddon time. :worship:

In case you didn't know the movie is the first of a trilogy. They're based on the millennium trilogy by Stieg Larsson and I highly recommend reading the other 2 books instead of seeing the movies.

I don't speak swedish but according to the books I read in english and the subtitles from the movies it says: "I am a sadistic pig and a rapist"

Aren't they always? I especially hate that no body uses a mouse, ever.

Oh shit, I missed your post somehow. Thanks for the info. The tat thing has been bothering me since I saw the movie. I didn't know it was trilogy either. Explains why it ended the way it did. Hell, I didn't know it was book.:lol:

Thanks again!

Predators - 6/10

Almost a CC of "Predator" mixed with nods to "Aliens" (in many scenes and the music score).

see I loved it - 8/10

being a huge fan of the original, I thought this was exactly the movie that should have come out after the 1st. Don't get me wrong, I love Predator 2 but this one really had the vibe going. Yes it was very similar to the original in a lot of ways but to me it seemed more like paying homage to the original as opposed to just ripping it off. Lots of little "inside jokes" for the fans of the original with some scenes and also the music in spots. Didn't go overboard with gore, wasn't made for pussy ass teenagers, some well timed funny spots just to break the tension a bit ... I had a blast watching it

Boy in the striped pajamas 7/10

I know its kind of an older film but caught it on cable the other night and it was pretty good. At the end you feel bad for the child but you almost are glad it happened so his father feels that pain and knows that his son died by his hand

ninja assasin 7/10

never thought this would be a cool movie
but is fun and brutal

rec 2 9/10

didnt think this sequel could be as good
as the first one but damn nice story twist and
very terrifing

Green Zone 7/10

it get's your attention but i was hoping for something more Jason Bourne-ish

Man som hatar kvinnor 8.5/10 - good plot and plenty of twists. good date movie if you're gf is into graphic rape scenes

Predators 6/10 - not as good as 1 and 2, but so much better than AVP. fun when I came in expecting shit. maybe it was the beer at drafthouse that made it better..

Inception - 9/10, maybe 10/10.

This is the first movie I've seen in a long time that I've been absolutely thrilled with - awesome storyline, great acting all around. The cast was awesome, everyone perfect for their roles. Probably the most original film I've seen in a long time, too. Definitely worth the $10 ticket price.

Inception - 9/10, maybe 10/10.

This is the first movie I've seen in a long time that I've been absolutely thrilled with - awesome storyline, great acting all around. The cast was awesome, everyone perfect for their roles. Probably the most original film I've seen in a long time, too. Definitely worth the $10 ticket price.

Inception is my favorite movie of 2010...and I haven't even seen it :guh:.
Seriously, I'm a big nolan fan and I'm really excited about this movie, sadly it's going to be 1-2 months till it gets here in greece. Right know I'll have to settle with the soundtrack (which is awesome as well).

High Plains Drifter - 8.5/10, quite a cool Clint Eastwood western.

Rocky II - 9/10 (Ending scene is epic)
Rocky III - 8.5/10 (Clubber Lang is the best villain ever)
Rocky IV - 7.5/10
Rocky V - 7/10

Planning on seeing Inception tonight or tomorrow night. I can't wait! I've heard so many great things about this movie. I'm here in AZ, and, as far as I remember, absolutely NO local movie reviewer has EVER given a movie an A, let alone an A++ recommendation. A lot of people are even going as far as saying it's the best movie they've ever seen, and it's completely mind blowing like the first time the saw The Matrix. I guess I will see for myself soon hopefully!
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 9.5/10. I'll 'fixed' this if I'm wrong. ;)

Planning on seeing Inception tonight or tomorrow night. I can't wait! I've heard so many great things about this movie. I'm here in AZ, and, as far as I remember, absolutely NO local movie reviewer has EVER given a movie an A, let alone an A++ recommendation. A lot of people are even going as far as saying it's the best movie they've ever seen, and it's completely mind blowing like the first time the saw The Matrix. I guess I will see for myself soon hopefully!
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 9.5/10. I'll 'fixed' this if I'm wrong. ;)

Like I said above, I'm a huge Nolan fan and I have great expectations from this movie...but don't you think you over hyping it a bit?