Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Yeah, true that actually. I guess I felt it was a 9 'cause I already seen it before, but it's truly one of the best I've ever seen.

You're definitely right, it's worth 10/10.

The Karate Kid (2010) - 6.5/10

Cheesefest, and nowhere near as good as the original.. But still worth the watch if you're into martial arts :)

Been wanting to see this

Oh yeah , saw A Team the other night. 9/10 , Rampage was actually pretty good and it wasn't just mindless action movie , although there was a ton of action

Paranormal Entity (Not activity) - 7/10, copied Paranormal Activity in a lot of ways.. Though the movie developed the characters a lot better than PA did, and pulled off the whole thing generally better.

Alot of people are saying it's garbage, don't really understand why?

that one's a 10 in my book, don't see any flaw in it

I have only found one, at least one that I consider to be a flaw anyway.

What the fuck does Jenny die of?

I mean with the whole ex-junkie needle sharing thing you immediately think AIDS or hepatitis or something like that but then Forrest would get it as well and that kind of totally ruins the happy ending.

That's bugged me for a while now. They definitely didn't do anything wrong by not getting into the nitty gritty but bless my cotton socks I can't help but pick things apart to feast on the small, juicy details.

Star Trek remake - 5/10.

I'm not a big star trek fan so I didn't notice any canon rape that may or may not have occurred.

Question though, do you non-Aussie guys find Eric Bana to be believable? I really don't buy him in the roles he plays and I'm trying to figure out whether it's just because he's useless or whether I still see the same guy I used to laugh at doing sketch comedy.

I even buy Sam Worthington more than Eric Bana and Sam can't even hold down an accent for 15 minutes.

I think he's a good enough actor he just hasn't chosen the right roles. He was pretty decent in BHD but that role didn't require a ton of top notch acting (honestly, the movie had Orlando Bloom and Josh Hartnett in it...) Really didn't care for him or his character in Star Trek.

I think he's a good enough actor he just hasn't chosen the right roles. He was pretty decent in BHD but that role didn't require a ton of top notch acting (honestly, the movie had Orlando Bloom and Josh Hartnett in it...) Really didn't care for him or his character in Star Trek.

Orlando Bloom's best role to date was in Black Hawk down, because he was dead before he could be Legolas in another movie that's not LOTR. :p

Actually, I like Eric Bana in Troy, even though...you're not really supposed to. But that's a problem in the translation from book to screenplay not in Eric.