Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

The Road 10/10

One of the most depressing movies I've seen.

+1, but its also a great film, I loved this film.

21 Grams - 8.5/10

It was good, and had some great acting and actors, but the way the film was put together was shit, it was like a idiot had cut a normal film up into a few hundred sections and mixed them up in a random order lol

This Is Spinal Tap - 11/10

Classic shit haha, Its a great film :D

Shutter island - ?/10

I dont even know what to rate it, it was a good movie, but after i watched it I felt like i should have been commited to an insane asylum

The Crazies - 8/10

This is a remake of a lesser known George Romero classic and it's one of the rare cases of a solid horror remake. No big budget, rather close to the original with good acting and effects.

The original was made in the 70s and ever since, there have been tons of flicks dealing with a comparable scenario (virus outbreak turning people into pseudo-zombies). Among them quite extraordinary works like "28 Days Later", so this remake really doesn't bring much new to the table.

However, the creators obviously didn't even set out to do this nor did they primarily focus on a gore-fest (like so many remakes do). And that's the refreshing surprise: The Crazies (2010) is just a well-made suspense flick with good atmosphere, plenty but not obnoxious gore and a plot without horrendous holes (just a few questionable scenes). Not more but also no less. Romero's original gives you a bit more to chew on but this is still not a pro-forma plot for mindless slaughtering.

14 € well spent.

Shutter Island - 9/10

This was a god damn good movie. Me and my lady were considering watching it again a second time right afterwards. Now that I know the ending, and the meaning behind the movie, I'd love to go watch again, and point out how obvious the whole twist really is.

Prince of Persia - 8/10
Pretty good. Not amazing, but better than I expected.

Law Abiding Citizen - 8.5/10
Fucking brutal. I didn't really like the happy ending, and thought there could have been a better way to end it, but other than that it was damn good.

Law Abiding Citizen..
That should have really been a movie where the "bad guy" prevails.

But, I guess WHO the bad guy was in the movie really depends on your view of the government / justice system.

Law Abiding Citizen..

But, I guess WHO the bad guy was in the movie really depends on your view of the government / justice system.

I agree here , I kinda saw Gerard Butler as pretty much in the right , except for when he decides to blow up like the whole government or whatev.
Before that though I totally thought he was supposed to be the good guy , like the punisher lol. The way it ended made me really kinda not like it. The first half is awesome though

Law Abiding Citizen..

Totally agree. I wanted him to blow up the building... he could have died... just not the way he did. That ending sucked...

Shutter Island - 9/10

This was a god damn good movie. Me and my lady were considering watching it again a second time right afterwards. Now that I know the ending, and the meaning behind the movie, I'd love to go watch again, and point out how obvious the whole twist really is.

Really? I thought it was obvious all along and that made it pretty boring for me...

There Will Be Blood - 7/10

Pretty heavy with some great acting as ever from Daniel Day-Lewis.

The rocker - 5/10

If Will Arnett were in the whole movie it would be a lot funnier , but it ended up being School of Rock with wayyyy gayer pop emo music.

Really? I thought it was obvious all along and that made it pretty boring for me...

Yeah. I like to stay oblivious during movies. I think they are less disappointing that way. Especially now.. I feel like the movie industry is having a difficult time making those "WOW" factor movies.

Most of the movies that are made today that really "WOW" you are just remakes.
And if they aren't remakes, they aren't an original idea.

So NOT thinking about a movie too hard while you're watching it keeps it interesting, and makes the second watch just as enjoyable. I hate not being able to watch a movie twice. That kills it for me.