Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Boondock Saints 2

1/10
They try wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard to wink at the camera and re-do half the lines from the first movie. The acting is terrible , the action sucks , Sean Patrick Flannery looks like he aged about 35 years , Julie Benz is an annoying, pale imitation of Willem Dafoe's character , and there's scenes of a really fat hairy guy naked and then shitting himself in pink speedos. Also , "Disney Mexican" (you'll know who I'm talking about) ruins whatever remains.

The Departed fucking rules

"Fuck yourself"
"I'm tired from fuckin' your wife."
"How's your mother?"
"Good, she's tired from fuckin' my father."

Black Robe 8/10 - I like period pieces that don't end happily.
District B13 6.5/10 - predictable, but the stunts and fighting were really good
Mongol 7/10 - a bit long and doesn't get into the interesting stuff in his life, but fun to hear the language and it's not badly done
Slim Susie 8/10 - I liked the characters and its a decent twist till 3/4 of the way through
Metropolis 9/10 - I liked M better, but the set work is amazing and the story could be construed as still relevant so its well done, especially considering it's age
Jackie Brown 9/10 - I think its Tarantino and Jackson's best work
The Mark of Cain 8/10 - would have liked more info on the prison system and its changes rather than honing in on the tattoos

Salt - 6/10
Angelina did as good as she could I guess , but the story was pretty badly written , with twists you could see miles away and many implausible situations. They would have just killed her many times when they corner her if it was real life , but here they just shout "Get on the ground" and she gets away over and over and over. I really agree with this review I read of it :

" Even during close-ups, the action seems distant and is hard to follow; Salt feels like a cheap imitation of a Paul Greengrass flick. Where Jason Bourne can pull off just about any feat, his world and actions feel realistic; Evelyn Salt's actions are forced and over-the-top, the character an invincible vixen who consistently defies the bounds of reality."

Rampage: 8

Who could ever imagine that Uwe Boll could make a good movie? One of the most raw and brutal I´ve ever seen. Here´s the plot: dude is pissed so he makes himself a Kevlar armor and goes postal.

Black Robe 8/10 - I like period pieces that don't end happily.
District B13 6.5/10 - predictable, but the stunts and fighting were really good
Mongol 7/10 - a bit long and doesn't get into the interesting stuff in his life, but fun to hear the language and it's not badly done
Slim Susie 8/10 - I liked the characters and its a decent twist till 3/4 of the way through
Metropolis 9/10 - I liked M better, but the set work is amazing and the story could be construed as still relevant so its well done, especially considering it's age
Jackie Brown 9/10 - I think its Tarantino and Jackson's best work
The Mark of Cain 8/10 - would have liked more info on the prison system and its changes rather than honing in on the tattoos

Jackie Brown rules.

The Departed fucking rules

"Fuck yourself"
"I'm tired from fuckin' your wife."
"How's your mother?"
"Good, she's tired from fuckin' my father."

Fucking love this movie!!

Jack Nicholson and Marky Mark are awesome in it...

Dropkick Murphy's for the soundtrack...

the only problem I had was Ray Winston's accent, even with that I'd still give this movie a 9/10

Chopper - 10/10

I fucking love this film, and I've read a couple of his books XD I've already seen it a few times, but this film still manages to come back and kick ass.

Caught in the Crossfire with 50 Cent and Chris Klein - 0/10 . rented for $1 from redbox for laughs and i want my money back
also that retarded parody the 40 yr old virgin who knocked up sarah marshall etc 0/10 , got that for 1 dollar too and couldn't make it through
why parody shit that is already 1000 times funnier ?

The Fritz Lang one or the Animé one?

Both are brilliant. ^_^

Shutter Island : 9/10

Awesome movie! Very creeping atmosphere, great cast. The climax was very good, only the ending is a little vague. Maybe i'll have too watch it a second time to fully understand what was going on. The music also gave me shivers from time to time, very over the top at times but that's what build the tension for me.

Date Night with Steve Carell and Tina Fey - 8/10

I thought it would be stupid but it was actually really funny in parts. James Franco has a great cameo