Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Kick - Ass 9/10 , I really loved this movie , funny as hell. Hit Girl was awesome

Yeah, I was overwhelmingly surprised by how good that movie was.
Such bad taste comedy though. Nick Cage with a pedostache and a 10 year old daughter that he teaches the ways of BRUTAL MURDER to.

Planet Terror -8/10 - Old school gore movie by R. Rodriguez. Funny and amusing!

Planet terror is awesome, totally agree.

Inception 10/10 mindblowing. :worship:

Metal Gear Solid: Philanthropy 8/10 if you take into account the not-hollywoodesque effects and overall quality, you would give it a 4/10, but knowing it´s a no budget (if no budget means 10k euros) fan film made by a group of young film school students/graduates, it´s actually very entertaining. A shame it´s so short (under 70 minutes) and only a first part of three, and the other two are not yet done, so the ending is very vague

Such bad taste comedy though. Nick Cage with a pedostache and a 10 year old daughter that he teaches the ways of BRUTAL MURDER to.

Yeah, I have to admit, I saw it recently too, and while I thought it was funny and extremely well-written/executed, I felt kinda morally dirty afterwards haha

This movie had some serious balls , I'm glad critics gave it the praise it deserved. I rented it from redbox , but I had to own it , so I just ordered the Blu Ray

Metal Gear Solid: Philanthropy 8/10 if you take into account the not-hollywoodesque effects and overall quality, you would give it a 4/10, but knowing it´s a no budget (if no budget means 10k euros) fan film made by a group of young film school students/graduates, it´s actually very entertaining. A shame it´s so short (under 70 minutes) and only a first part of three, and the other two are not yet done, so the ending is very vague

They actually made a whole movie out of this? I remember seeing like a 5 min clip of this with some pretty bad CG , of course , for the the Gekkos in the back. I saw that about 3 years ago , didn't know it was a full movie. But I don't think I could sit through a fan made metal gear movie , you need David Hayter or Viggo Mortensen to do Snake justice

There's a Tekken movie? :lol:

The Mortal Kombat first one (not the one in which they morph to dinosaurs near the end :erk:) was ace.

There's a Tekken movie? :lol:

The Mortal Kombat first one (not the one in which they morph to dinosaurs near the end :erk:) was ace.

O man you have to see it , it's so friggin funny , but sad at the same time. Jin is some scrawny white dude , who practices Karate with Christie Montiero (?!?) and Kazuya has a threesome with Nina and Anna - if that doesn't make your head explode , apparently Jin is a coffee delivery salesman in the future city of Tekken. Wasn't paying much attention but that's what I got. And yeah the first MK movie was badass

Oh yes speaking of the first MK movie , Shang Tsung plays Heihachi... very badly lol

The last airbender 1/10 (im giving it 1 point for the cgi)
holy shit
this movie is crap not even the great cgi could save this shit
bad actors and worse script

Knowing - 6.5/10

Sweet alien spaceship at least, but a pretty absurd premise and kinda phoned-in writing held it back; kept me entertained and in suspense, I won't deny, but meh...also, the two disaster sequences (before the final one) were just silly, and so obviously nothing but a massive self-indulgent circle-jerk on the part of the visual effects team. To summarize, think Final Destination meets Signs meets Deep Impact, I guess

O man you have to see it , it's so friggin funny , but sad at the same time. Jin is some scrawny white dude , who practices Karate with Christie Montiero (?!?) and Kazuya has a threesome with Nina and Anna - if that doesn't make your head explode , apparently Jin is a coffee delivery salesman in the future city of Tekken. Wasn't paying much attention but that's what I got. And yeah the first MK movie was badass

Oh yes speaking of the first MK movie , Shang Tsung plays Heihachi... very badly lol

:lol:

I've GOT to see it.

Jin is a coffee delivery salesman? :guh::lol:

At least Jin practices Karate just like in the game I guess. Wtf with Christie though, she's supposed to be in Brasil kicking ass doing Capoeira.

And Kazuya, just lulz.

They actually made a whole movie out of this? I remember seeing like a 5 min clip of this with some pretty bad CG , of course , for the the Gekkos in the back. I saw that about 3 years ago , didn't know it was a full movie. But I don't think I could sit through a fan made metal gear movie , you need David Hayter or Viggo Mortensen to do Snake justice

well the "whole movie" isn't finished, only the first part which lasts 60 minutes. well the guy who does Snake is no David Hayter (or mortensen for that matter) but he is pretty good, I'd say the best of the cast (I think he's also the director/leader of the whole thing), really makes a good italian solid snake hahaha I reccomend for MGS fans, it's pretty good