Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

I love you philip morris - 9/10 - actually quite good for a "serious" jim carrey movie,

Reign over me - 7/10 - adam sandler playing a family member of 9/11 victims, some quite touching and sad moments, although nothing extraordinary movie wise

4 luni, 3 saptamâni si 2 zile 10/10

It's that kind of cinematic jewel that you won't find on the big screen. Only stumbled upon this by chance by zapping into a TV series that offers up and coming authors, directors, actors and producers with small to medium budget a platform to publicise their works of high artistic value, outside of mainstream conventions.

Agitating, thought-provoking, history-reminding and painfully authentic view on a small fraction of everyday drama under a terror regime in its final throes.

The last thing I saw was Inception (not counting stuff I had seen before)

I give it atleast an 8.5-9/10... Fantastic movie, had a really good pace (didn't feel like it was over 2 and a half hours).. before that, I saw:

Alice In Wonderland -- I give it a 6/10... Wish I would have seen it in 3D
Shutter Island -- Had a good twist, and a decent pace (but it did have some slow moments) 7-8/10
New Moon -- Got dragged to this by the girlfriend... fucking ridiculously slow.. felt like I was in the theater for 5 hours.. 5/10 (I got to wait until the DVD for Eclipse)

-P

Inception: 9/10
Expendables: 100/10

What was so bad about Serbian Film? Story,acting,gore? Is it that brutal? I haven't seen it,but there's so much hype about it...

The story sucks and I'd never seen a movie with such disgusting scenes before... I think that the worse that I saw was Irréversible because of the rape scene, but at least the movie was good. This one was just crap.

"Clash of the Titans" 2010 - 7 out of 10. I also watched the original recently and just have a fondness for it's old school effects - Ray Harryhausen was the man for those old special effects. I rate the original 9 out of 10.

Bloodsport 9/10
"Fight to Survive!!"

The Expendables 8/10
really good but my expectations were a bit too high